search

Want to be part of something new and innovative within the travel industry? Apply now to become their PPC Lead!

Category

Travel

Reference

ejr020822k

Salary

c.£55,000

GBP c.55000
Full-Time

Date Added

2022-08-02

2024-12-20

Level

Head of...

Location

South Manchester (Hybrid Working)

Manchester M1 2AQ Piccadilly

The Candidate Ltd


PPC Lead - South Manchester (Hybrid) - c.£55,000 - Travel

One of the country’s largest travel ownership groups is on the lookout for an experienced PPC individual to focus solely on paid search activity, contributing to devising and implementing strategy across the team. The group recently expanded internationally too so you'll have the opportunity to develop campaigns across the US and further afield - they're a market leader in the travel industry with their data-driven approach and a team of over 100+ experts!

Located in brand new offices well served by public transport, the role of the PPC lead is a new position which has been created to focus solely on all things paid search. The role will encompass working closely with the head of performance to execute advanced PPC techniques to nurture and grow each channel at scale. The successful candidate will be data driven with a keen eye for developing a team with hands on experience managing high budget PPC accounts.

The Key Responsibilities of the PPC lead:

  • Devise and deliver a cutting edge PPC strategy to deliver business objectives
  • Meet agreed KPIs for revenue and COS.
  • Work closely with the various product owners to improve the customer journey and conversion rate for PPC.
  • Create and implement a rigorous testing strategy across all appropriate areas within the accounts.
  • Continuously look for ways to automate, optimise and improve efficiency across the accounts.
  • Deliver daily, weekly and monthly reports on key metrics and KPIs, recommending improvements where appropriate.
  • Work alongside our tech teams to ensure the correct tagging and conversion tracking is implemented.
  • Identify opportunities across all paid media to drive revenue growth.

The Ideal candidate:

  • 4 years hands on PPC experience working with large budget accounts
  • Strong knowledge of google and Bing ads with GA experience
  • Analytical and a problem solver
  • Organised and ability to multitask
  • Commercially Focussed

What’s in it for you?

  • Salary Circa £55k
  • 11% pension, with your 5% contribution, this would total 16%!
  • 3 days remote, 2 days office based
  • Flexible working
  • 24 days holiday + option to buy more
  • 25% off trains and 20% off trams to the office
  • Discount on company products

This is an amazing opportunity to progress into a position which offers complete channel ownership with a growing company! Apply online or contact our award-winning recruitment team on 0161 833 1044 or email [email protected] for more information.

Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search. 

For all jobs click here!

For analytics roles, click here!

For our Agency opportunities click here. 

If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.

To see all our creative jobs click here.

For all our marketing jobs click here..

For jobs in Technology click here. 

To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here

Interested in telling a friend?

Recommend someone now for £250 Cashback. Click here!

Sign Up To Our Newsletter