Our client has come a long way in recent years, wishing now to expand their team with a PPC Executive to accommodate the growth within their successful agency.
Up to £25,000
Our client has come a long way in recent years, wishing now to expand their team with a PPC Executive to accommodate the growth within their successful agency. They are an integrated creative agency in Cheshire, easily competing with the larger industry names in the North West.
This position will be a brilliant kick-start to the successful candidate’s career, working alongside the PPC Manager to deliver powerful insight from the data accumulated from the campaigns created. With many benefits, including free parking and flexible working hours to suit you, our client wants someone who has a passion for data, but who can contribute to the creative.
If all of this sounds perfect for you, read on!
Responsibilities of the PPC Executive:
- Work collaboratively with other departments such as the creatives and PR to generate quality ideas for campaigns
- Gather powerful information from data that is generated from collection tools like Google Analytics, and delve deeper into this with Microsoft Excel
- Produce insights and monitor the performance from Google AdWords and Bing Ad
- A time management pro who can handle multiple projects and solve a variety of problems
- The skill to spot patterns and trends from raw data and gains insight from those
- Knowledge and experience of other PPC programs like Bing Native Ads and Youtube Ad is desirable
- Experience in Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel are key
- Positivity and an incredible attention to detail
- An excellent communicator who thrives in a supportive environment
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with Google Adwords and Bing Ads
- Excellent numeracy skills, as the successful candidate should have analytical abilities to conduct performance reports
- An effective team member, who can contribute ideas and support others
- Able to adapt to fast-paced and dynamic work environments
- Previous experience of using 3rd party Bid management platforms
If this sounds like the next step in your marketing career then apply today! Alternatively, contact one of our award team who will be happy to help!