PPC Executive - eCommerce - South Manchester - £23,000 to £28,000
New Job Alert! A leading eCommerce company in South Manchester needs a talented PPC Executive to join their successful team!
Our client is a global eCommerce leader with accolades galore! With a staggering turnover of £100m, this company is a raging success and a very exciting one to become a part of. The modern offices will not fail to impress, and the location allows for quick and regular public transport to and from Manchester City Centre. With multiple prestigious awards under their belt, they now need a PPC Executive to expand this success by assisting the US team with a variety of campaign channels. After phenomenal success in the UK and now the US, it is a very exciting time to join the team and who knows, you could be taking a business trip to the States! The successful candidate will have a wide range of responsibilities and will be working alongside the Campaign Manager.
The Main Responsibilities of the PPC Executive:
- Aid the PPC Manager and the Head of eCommerce when creating, managing and optimising the PPC campaigns
- Plan, optimise, implement and manage paid search campaigns
- Plan, optimise, implement and manage Google shopping promotion activity
- Closely analyse the activity and performance of all paid search campaigns and report findings back to the managers along with suggestions if needed
- Reach out to new customers through social media, namely Facebook, by devising and implementing paid social media strategies
- Optimise messaging and ensure the proposition is accurately communicated through the correct use of appropriate ad formats
- Planning promotional campaigns in line with marketing communications calendar
- Work alongside the marketing team to manage promotional campaigns and with managers to ensure all paid search campaigns and strategy is in line with that of the digital marketing strategy as a whole
- Keep up-to-date on any development or changes which occur within the industry and change strategies accordingly
- Carry out keyword research and competitor analysis on a regular basis to find new business opportunities
- Ensure that the PPC budget is always adhered to
- Regularly optimise the landing pages and CPA conversion through A/B and negative keywords
- Generate reports which identify the performance of each PPC activity
- Develop new ways to acquire visitors, improve efficiency and retarget previous visitors.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 18 months experience working in an eCommerce environment, digital marketing and paid media channels
- Solid knowledge of how to utilise google acquisition channels such as PPC, Google Shopping
- A clear understanding of optimising Google product listings
- A focus on ROI strives to meet and surpass ROI targets
- Have a knack for analytical thinking
- Ability to plan effectively and prioritise
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook advertising and the different ways it can be formatted
- An understanding of Google Analytics and comfortable utilising it
- Certified in AdWords and Analytics would be beneficial
- A desire to learn and develop your knowledge of PPC
This is an excellent opportunity to develop in a rapidly expanding business. If this has caught your eye, then apply online today! For more information contact our recruitment team [email protected] or 0161 833 1044.
For all jobs click here!
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here.
For all our analytics jobs click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here.