Check out this exciting opportunity to work for a technology industry leader as a Performance Marketing Lead.
With offices in the heart of Manchester City Centre and options for remote working, the Performance Marketing Specialist will be responsible for a daily seven figure budget to develop and drive paid digital strategies and manage the implementation of paid marketing activities across paid search, affiliates, retargeting and social media.
This is a pretty hands-on role, leading and developing a strong paid search team to deliver the very best. They will also be numerical and focused on delivering KPI’s and work cohesively with the wider marketing team.
If you’re a fantastic communicator who thrives on a challenge, then read on…
Roles and Responsibilities of the Performance Marketing Lead:
- Take ownership and operate the commercial, online KPI’s (Visits, AOV, Conversion Rate, Sales) across all owned websites.
- Lead the implementation of the commercial/ sales/marketing opportunities to maximise online revenue and profitability.
- Produce and share frequent online sales budgets and forecasts
- Search and test appropriate use of new digital acquisition techniques.
- Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders to authorise incremental marketing/campaign spend through clear ROI justifications.
- Own the definition of localised target keyword strategies through closely working with the product and category teams, ensuring the ability to meet short and long term goals
- Deliver guidance to achieve an optimal mix of paid vs natural acquisition in the short, mid and long terms and ensure the broader business fully understands and supports the approach.
- Closely manage agency relationships and conduct frequent appraisals of their performance, migrating to alternate vendors or inhouse management where appropriate.
- Define a working model to meet short term campaign and trading needs of the business whilst operating with a long-term focus on managing your campaigns on a CLV basis.
Skills and Attributes:
- Is educated to degree level in marketing / marketing analytics or substantial experience in a similar role.
- Has demonstrable success in growing sales and profitability in a digitally biased business.
- Has thorough and extensive knowledge of multi-channel marketing and online trading techniques.
- Is commercially astute with a proven track record of growing online sales in a large multi-channel organisation ideally in B2B.
- Has an expert, in-depth and international understanding of PPC, specifically Google but also other market leading engines.
- Is able to demonstrate ability to manage large budgets and to be able to confidently communicate with the finance community in terms of commercial performance and investments appraisal.
- Has the ability to motivate, manage and challenge teams and external agencies with niche skillsets in a competitive marketplace.
If you’re ready for your next challenge, then get in touch with our award-winning team today to see if you have what it takes. Call us on 0161 833 1044, email [email protected], or apply directly online!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
For all jobs click here!
For analytics roles, click here!
For our Agency opportunities click here.
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here..
For jobs in Technology click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here!