Paid Social Lead – Manchester – Agency – £45,000
Are you driven and ambitious about marketing and creating the best strategies? Apply now and flourish in this exciting Paid Social Lead role!
Challenge yourself in this exciting new opportunity working with a variety of digital channels and a strong focus on Paid Social. As a Paid Social Lead, you will be responsible for converting digital strategy into practical action plans in order to provide the best and most effective integrated digital media campaigns across a range of Social environments. In addition, you will head the specialist Social team and accounts to make sure that all team members are concentrated on the numbers, optimisation and account set-up. Apply now!
Main Responsibilities of the Paid Social Lead:
- Act as a point of contact for all clientele in relation to Social media campaigns (e.g. planning, live or post campaigns) as well as a communicator between clients and the Specialist Social team.
- In charge of taking brief and working alongside specialist teams to deliver on clients’ objectives by drawing up rationale documents and media plans.
- Be responsible for ensuring that all required data and technology is available to monitor performance across all digital channels against core KPI’s.
- Work alongside and quality control the specialist (buying) team in order to generate end of campaign reports along with an evaluation covering optimisation recommendations and future actions.
- Oversee and reconcile spending across all Social channels and ensure that daily visibility and budget checks are carried out by team members along with following actions for monthly and quarterly reviews.
- Ensure that focus is concentrated on delivering against target KPI’s by specialists and that time is dedicated towards account set-up and optimisation.
- Check that all campaign actions are completed in line with the agency process.
- Recognise any specialist training and develop needs of staff (Account Manager and Account Executives) and ensure all team members are sufficiently qualified (e.g. Twitter, Facebook etc.).
- Develop fantastic relationships with suitable media owners (Facebook, Twitter, Snap etc.).
- Conduct monthly reviews of account performance with media owners alongside a quarterly business review.
The Ideal Candidate:
- In-depth and confident knowledge of Excel (with the addition of skills of how to use Pivot Tables, web queries and Vlookups). Other pluses include working knowledge of eTelmar, Addynamix & Comscore.
- Advanced completed Excel training is advantageous but not essential.
- Clear articulation and good presentation skills are needed.
- Provable experience in digital media is crucial along with considerable activation experience of paid social along with applicable or transferable client leadership experience.
- Efficient ability in utilising social technology (e.g. 4C, Facebook Business Manager). Experience of using Metis/ Prisma would also be beneficial with practical knowledge of Facebook Blueprint, Twitter Flight School, Google AdWords and coding.
- Previous experience of analytics packages (e.g. Adobe, Google Analytics).
Sound good? Don’t hesitate to contact one of our award-winning team on 0161 833 1044 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
For all jobs click here!
It if is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all marketing, jobs click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here.