Paid Media Specialist – Manchester – £40,000 – eCommerce
Demonstrate your depth of knowledge as a Paid Media Specialist for one of Europe’s largest eCommerce distributors.
Our client is a leading authority in terms of global distribution of eCommerce stock, working more specifically in the confines of the EU. Join the team of just under 10,000 employees across 100 countries and work effectively towards securing an average annual revenue just shy of £1bn. This role is suited for an individual who is an expert in their craft, a Paid Media genius ready to showcase their talents and be given the recognition in which they deserve.
Is this the perfect fit for you? Keep reading to find out more…
Main Roles and Responsibilities of a Paid Media Specialist:
- Efficient management of complete Paid Social Activity guaranteeing optimal commercial returns.
- Work closely with external agencies applying BAU paid search activity.
- Investigate the effectiveness of current Paid Search ventures through the exploration of new techniques in an ever-changing landscape.
- Daily control of a £4m+ budget.
- Maintain full awareness of the importance of Paid Search and how it contributes to driving short and long term value within the company.
- Manage affiliate partnerships and authorise payments to them alongside the SEO team.
- Theorise and implement strategies with regards to paid and organic search including all acquisition channels to innovate unique and cohesive strategies.
- Oversee the structure of the accounts for all search engines in all locations.
- Aim to deliver the most effective PPC performance possible.
- Focus on the development of target keyword portfolios for existing BAU campaigns including the administration of negative keywords.
- Improve and carry out the management of bid prices directly and through external agencies whilst guiding these 3rd parties in how to produce impactful and creative Ad content.
- Continuously evaluate target spend with budgeting in alignment with an agreed campaign and BAU KPIs.
- Work closely with analytics to monitor and manage the campaign reports, ensuring clarification between ROI and ROAS.
Skills and Experiences Required:
- Degree or equivalent in relevant business discipline.
- Complete comprehension of PPC techniques across an international environment.
- Prior experience when working with AdWords/Merchant Centre.
- Understanding of how to influence complex data sheets using MS Office.
- The conscious ability to manage paid search investments in accordance with campaign objectives and commercial return outcomes.
- General awareness of eCommerce trading and technology.
- Significant linguistic skills especially with regards to presentation to senior stakeholders.
- The ability to handle pressure, meet deadlines and KPIs.
- A naturally analytical brain with the recognised ability to grow sales in large multi-channel organisations.
Interested? Apply online today or get in contact with one of our team on 0161 833 1044 or email us at [email protected]
For all jobs click here!
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here.
For all our analytics jobs click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here.