Are you an established paid media specialist who would like outstanding benefits and salary, people-first culture, flexible working, cutting-edge tech, huge scope for progression and development, a manager who can inspire as well as encourage, all at a household name brand? Then stick a fork in job search because it is DONE!
My client, a leading travel brand who didn’t just survive the pandemic, but thrived, are now looking to bring on board a seasoned Paid Search Manager to facilitate the next stage of their digital growth. The role will be responsible for creating the overall search strategy plus managing and optimising the performance of PPC plus managing affiliates and other paid media channels.
- Ensure state-of-the-art PPC operations through monitoring industry trends and landscape and continually audit, test and improve the account
- Shape the PPC, meta, affiliates, social and display strategy covering operational and technical challenges
- Drive ROI growth whilst still driving significant market share growth with account wide restructures, ad copy, ad extensions and data automation
- Lead strategy to expansion into additional markets and product areas e.g. additional territories, long haul and holiday types
- Collaborate with online marketing colleagues to ensure join strategic marketing objectives align with paid ad activity e.g. organic, CRM and UX on CRO strategy
- Identify testing and measurement opportunities with SEO to understand optimal spend on paid vs organic search
- Working with Product & Development to test new ideas, tracking methods and CRO methodology
- Manage and develop the team and be a stand out leader in the marketing team
- Communicating results with insight and leading strategic discussion with recommendations with senior stakeholders
- Experience of managing PPC with a proven track record of efficient growth & + £20M budgets
- Experience managing all paid media channels
- Degree in Maths, Business Studies, Economics or equivalent is desirable
- Experience with following tools; Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Google Search Console, web analytics tools, bid management tools and tag management tools
- Retail, Travel or eCommerce background essential
- Generous discount on holidays
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off
- Company sick pay scheme
- Simplyhealth Optimise Health Plan and eye care contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme and free access to counselling
- Share Incentive Plan
- Death in Service cover
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, shared parental and adoption pay
- Travel to work scheme - interest free tram and train loans and cycle to work scheme
- Onsite subsidised coffee shop - barista-style coffee and snacks
- Food and drink discounts across a number of venues in Manchester City Centre
- Gym discount
- Free bar every Friday PM
- Charity contribution - match any funds raised for charity, doubling the total funds raised
Currently the office are all working remotely, however in the near future they will operate a hybrid working model where you will be required to work from your home and the HQ in Manchester.
What are you waiting for? Apply online now!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
For all jobs click here!
For analytics roles, click here!
For our Agency opportunities click here.
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here..
For jobs in Technology click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here!