Are you goal driven? Are you ready for a new challenge? A leading travel company is on the hunt for a highly skilled Online Acquisition Manager to take charge of their overall acquisition strategy and manage their competitive budget!
Based in Greater Manchester, this established business is looking for an enthusiastic, open-minded individual to join their team as an Online Acquisition Manager. They are a well-known name in the travel industry with a strong reputation for offering family fun across Europe.
The successful candidate shall report to the Head of Marketing, with a specific focus on developing and implementing strategic plans for online customer acquisition channels which would include PPC, SEO, Display and Content Marketing, with the ultimate goal of achieving KPI targets. The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring and ensuring that all customer communications and promotions are consistent across all boards.
Part of a global award winning company with opportunities for the expansion for your career skills
Key Responsibilities of the Online Acquisition Manager:
- Direct a competitive budget, making sure to maintain the optimise spend in conjunction with fellow peers in UK and IE brands
- Observe competitor activity and brand bidding
- The ideal candidate will be expected to provide a detailed analysis of performance at campaign and keyword level. To ensure awareness of any key changes in campaign performance, to capitalise on all opportunities and identify risks at the earliest opportunity
- The candidate should ideally have excellent analytical skills. They will be required to SEO opportunities while working with the appointed agency and the Digital Content & Merchandising manager to deliver effective content with strong organic value
- Collaborating with the Brand Manager, Digital Content & Merchandising Manager and external agencies in the creation and set up of new display banners and ensure they maintain relevance throughout the season
- Reflect on performance and leadership of the on-going optimisation strategy of display and retargeting campaigns.
- Inform the Content & Merchandising Manager and Brand manager of requirements and ideas into the overall content plan to produce a variety of seedable and shareable content
- Observe and report back on key metrics to identify and grow on successes with the main aim being, to acquire new customers
- A sound knowledge of IT repairs is ideal. As the successful candidate shall be required to provide technical and online specialist support to the sales & partnerships Manager to improve proposition for new and existing affiliate partners
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong experience and well-rounded understanding of online marketing channels, with a background in PPC and Organic search, display, and social media
- The successful candidate should have a strong previous experience of managing external agencies, particularly for PPC advertisement
- Excellent time management and collaborative team member
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Eager to be hands-on with tasks
- The successful candidate will ideally have both agency and customer side PPC experience
If you can picture yourself in this role, then get in contact with us today! Email your CV to email@example.com or for more information, call our award-winning team today on 0161 833 1044.