Mortgages and Insurance Proposition Manager – Up to £60,000 - North West (Hybrid Working - min. 1 day in the office per month) – Financial Services
The role is for a brand who sit within a larger group, each with its own unique story, background, heritage, products and customer base. This means you get the best of both worlds, a small team dynamic with all the benefits and resources of a huge recession-proof organisation.
As an Insurance Product Manager, you’ll be at the heart of driving the business on to even greater things as the business continues its proposition led approach to strategic forward-thinking insurance solutions. For you, that includes designing and implementing new products, systems and methods of customer engagement, all of which have the aim of driving efficiencies, improving business performance and delivering exceptional customer outcomes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support development of the PSL proposition strategy
- Be the lead subject matter expert and collaborate with the wider business to support delivery of excellent customer outcomes
- Lead on projects, ensuring you deliver solutions that meet the needs of the customers and the wider business.
- Proactively identify and address issues and implement improvements in collaboration with the wider business by;
- Root cause analysis
- Product performance analysis
- Utilising insurer and internal MI
- Ensure all processes and procedures are carried out in line with internal and regulatory guidelines.
- Carry out regular market and competitor research to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the products and proposition and also identify potential opportunities for improvements and threats for the customers and distributors
- Tasks related to the overall end to end product management approach delivered to time and quality
- Research and analysis completed to time and quality
- MI and analysis is produced and effective
- All supporting tasks are achieved to time and quality
- Positive relationships maintained with internal stakeholders and external providers
- No regulatory breaches
- Proven track record of delivery
- Business focussed
- Have ability to create strategic, forward thinking and innovative plans and business cases
- Be interested, curious and driven
- Have the ability to identify issues and pro-actively find solutions and act upon them
- Be capable of adapting your communication and presentation style to your audience
- Have high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Be capable of working in a fast-paced environment and able to manage and prioritise yours and your teams workload effectively
- Make sound logic based decisions
- Not be afraid to speak up and challenge the status quo, always looking for new ways of working better and smarter
- Be able to build and maintain strong relationships
- Have sound IT skills, particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- Have sound numeracy and literacy skills
- You will have comparable product/proposition management experience
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
Take a look at all of our live jobs!
Check out our latest opportunities in:
You can also read our latest blogs on industry news and advice!