This is the perfect time to join this agency, as they are growing quickly and is going through an exciting transformation process. Their company is represented in over 100 countries, which gives the successful candidate excellent chances to work with exciting brands and create a global network within the creative industry.
As Media Executive you will sit within the client planning team, working on brilliant client accounts! Our client also offers great company bonuses such as 25 days holiday - rising by 1 day per year of service up to 30 days, your birthday and Christmas off, a company wide bonus scheme, pension scheme, health care scheme and much more!
- Management of key clients and projects, providing first class service as well as delivering quality and innovative solutions.
- Supporting the client planning team with campaign planning and leading on implementation stage.
- Coordination and execution of media plans with their internal specialist teams - and with the media owners as required.
- Day to day coordination between the client, resolving queries and ensuring all daily actions are completed swiftly and accurately.
- Add all bookings on to finance system as soon as the plan is approved, and ensure the PO tracker is up to date
- Coordination and execution of the billing and reconciliation process for clients, ensuring all finance processes are delivered and managed effectively and without error.
- Providing timely and accurate weekly campaign reporting, and utilising desk research and tools such as TGI and Addynamix to produce robust competitor insights.
- Evidence of placing the client’s needs at the heart of all delivery and building strong, meaningful relationships with client peers.
- Provide insightful post campaign evaluations.
- Ensuring you are up to date with cultural/social trends and their target audience’s views and attitudes.
- Supports additional projects as required – such as new business pitches, market reviews and competitive trends.
- All-rounders who can have well informed client conversations; channel neutrality and brand, performance, skillsets geared towards the needs of the clients.
- They are looking for someone with gravitas and confidence, with a can-do attitude and always looking for ways to improve what they do.
- Previous commercial experience across both offline and online media from a media agency environment is preferable.
- You will ideally have 1+ year experience of client management, Paid Social and OOH.
- You will need to have a strong attention to detail.
- They are looking for a team player and a passionate motivator, who can communicate and relate to all levels of people.
- Clear communication skills are required, with a strong ability to present ideas with conviction.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an entry level or experienced candidate who wants to launch their career with a global agency! Get in touch with our team on 0161 833 1044 or apply online! You can also send through your CV directly to [email protected].