A Manchester based, industry-leading retail business is seeking a Marketing Manager to work alongside their Marketing Director and creative team.
Our client is seeking a Marketing Manager to create and run a programme of lead generation campaigns through a wide range of offline channels. The Marketing Manager will also have an accustomed understanding of key digital channels including PPC, SEO, Paid Social E-mail and Programmatic (Digital).
The Marketing Manager will be skilled in delivering channels of communication, such as Press, TV, CRM and Event Marketing, as well as being able to deliver marketing communication materials.
The successful candidate will be a commercially focused, established marketer with compelling experience across a broad range of offline channels as well as an accustomed understanding of Digital Marketing.
On offer at the company is a friendly working environment with an extensive base salary, including 25 days holidays.
The Main Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- To push the marketing strategy in line with the company and brand objectives.
- Accomplish the brand marketing whilst developing relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Deliver compelling marketing campaigns through Press, PR, TV, Digital, CRM and Events within the planned advertising and promotional budgets and timescales agreed.
- Working with our Media Buying Agencies, ensure the delivery of high-level service and efficient buying.
- Create and publicise all marketing communication materials in line with marketing plans.
- Manage and deliver CRM and ECRM communication through mailers and emailers with our customer database to encourage cross-sell opportunities.
- Ensure the harmony between the offline and online strategies, working alongside the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Provide marketing support and event planning for the showrooms.
- Ensure all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives by maintaining effective internal communications.
- Establish the offline campaigns feed into engaging content for Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest by working with our Social Media Producer.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- The Marketing Manager will have a minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in leading consumer marketing strategies.
- Proficient in the delivery of successful generation campaigns, working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple agencies.
- A driven, organised and focused individual with the ability to oversee multiple campaigns.
- Awareness of managing and planning press and TV campaigns.
- Microsoft Word and Excel proficient.
- A creative individual will the capability to achieve business goals by developing strategies.
- Experience in developing, implementing and analysing ECRM campaigns (using Dotmailer or similar).
- Knowledge of digital marketing and the relationship of online to the overall marketing strategy.
- Degree level educated.
If you feel you have what it takes to fill this role don’t hesitate to get in touch with a member of our award-winning team on 0161 833 1044 or apply online today!