Marketing Executive – Manchester (Hybrid Working) - £27,000 – Travel
Our client is looking for a bright and innovative Marketing Executive to come on board and be part of their marketing team. You’ll have the amazing opportunity to reach your potential among some of the most talented people in travel.
Benefits include: An annual company bonus, 3 extra paid days leave, a company car scheme, employee discounts, and hybrid working.
Marketing Executive responsibilities
- Supporting a challenging agenda to deliver marketing communications, training, and assets in collaboration with the design & commercial teams.
- Campaign execution, especially hands-on responsibility for the delivery of email marketing programme to time, budget, and brand standards, with a focus on continual improvement (create, build, test/proof, send, report, A/B and multi-variant testing, optimisation)
- Experience using marketing campaign management software, email marketing software or customer database platforms to build lists, journeys and emails would be a distinct advantage (Pure360; Hive Marketing Cloud; Freshworks)
- Seeks ways to understand customer/market behaviour and sentiment.
- Owning the content provision and collation process including achieving supplier sign-off
- Hotel and destination copywriting alongside briefing of external copywriters
- Proficiency in HTML or design skills would be an advantage.
- Using a variety of tools and techniques to measure and analyse campaign and activity results, and preparing substantiated management information reports for all stakeholders
- Working closely with the partnerships team to feedback on campaign performance.
Marketing Executive requirements
- 2 years’ experience in a full-time employed marketing role
- A people person, with strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Driven, passionate and enthusiastic – ready to roll sleeves up and get stuck in
- Organised with exceptional attention to detail and a desire to achieve high standards
- Takes ownership of responsibilities and focuses on impact, delivery, and achievement.
- Marketing qualification desirable
- Sector experience of travel, leisure, or hospitality desirable
- Previous regular use of marketing campaign management or email marketing tools desirable
- Experience in using website CMS
- HTML, video editing or Adobe Creative Suite would be advantageous though not essential.
Is this your ideal role? Apply online now! For more information give us a call on 0161 833 1044 or send an email to [email protected]
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
For all jobs click here!
For analytics roles, click here!
For our Agency opportunities click here.
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here..
For jobs in Technology click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here!