We have an exceptional opportunity for a Marketing Effectiveness Director at a Global Media Agency, check it out here!
Global Marketing Agency
Up to £40,000
Marketing Effectiveness Director – Global Media Agency - £40,000 - Manchester
Here’s your chance to join a leading global media agency. They support clients across the UK through the application of measurement frameworks, research, analytics and application of data and technology services to drive growth for their clients. The Data & Analytics function works with the UK Data, Insight & Effectiveness communities to develop best practice, grow the skills of the team and deliver innovative solutions for clients.
• Creating client roadmaps for the implementation of measurement frameworks.
• Identifying the role for advanced analytics projects and working with the Head of department to prioritise projects based on client benefits.
• Working with the client & planning teams to ensure all campaign response to briefs have appropriate touchpoint indicators identified.
• Working with wider client team and Head of department, ensure that all recommendations maximise the commercial effectiveness for the client’s business as well as strategic communications goals
• Work with the activation and client teams to ensure the overall performance of campaigns is monitored when live and provide recommendations for in-flight optimization to maximise campaign performance including forming hypotheses of the cause of over/under performance that can be further tested to improve ROI.
• Work with the rest of the Data & Analytics team to ensure the right data is accessible including identifying where reporting can be improved to support the monitoring of campaign performance.
• Develop an understanding of the drivers of performance beyond marketing levers to provide a broader view on the most effective approach to maximise client performance
• Ability to communicate technical concepts to both internal colleagues & clients
• Ability to identify and present analytical findings and insights to both internal colleagues & clients
• Ability to manage cross functional teams to deliver projects
• Scope out projects and produce bespoke analyses for clients
• An understanding of statistical modelling techniques and interpretation of the outputs
• Understand the full range of media and business performance metrics, their typical applications and limitations
• Take lead on projects and collaborate with your team to ensure the smooth delivery of new undertakings
• Actively seek out new trends, industry new / updates and product launches and share with wider team
• 3-5 years’ experience either in an Analytics or Effectiveness role.
• Highly numerate with experience of data manipulation and visualisation
• You have an expert understanding of standard Excel
• An understanding of paid media planning & buying principles desired
• Good analytical skills and can demonstrate how to extract insights from data
Sounds like the job for you? Get in touch with our team on 0161 833 1044 or apply online! You can also send through your CV directly to [email protected].
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
For all jobs click here!
For analytics roles, click here!
For our Agency opportunities click here.
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here..
For jobs in Technology click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here!