This exciting tech company is urgently looking for a Marketing Director to lead their talented team from strength to strength. This is an excellent opportunity to build a team and make a real impact!
The successful candidate should be able to produce commercial outputs from marketing efforts – with extensive experience in all areas of Marketing (and team management!). Dealing with everything from PR, content, working with agencies and growing a team – this is a great opportunity for a senior marketeer looking for a new challenge.
Interviews are taking place straight away as the ideal candidate will start immediately!
Role and Responsibilities of the Marketing Director:
- Lead generation – able to see the commercial benefits from BD
- Be able to hit your own targets when it comes to new business and sales
- Regular reporting of team performance
- Working alongside external agencies for PR, PPC, and SEO functions
- Develop and grow a talented team of marketing executives and campaign managers to bring creative spark to the business
- Content management – PR calls, blogs, social media etc.
More about the role
- Reporting to the CEO
- Own the development of branding and identity initiatives
- Developing cohesive marketing strategies and marketing plans, including campaigns programs, GTM (go to market) product introductions and other marketing projects
- Building and manage projects and marketing budgets
- Developing core brand messaging and own the digital strategy
- Creating campaigns designed to generate inbound interest and sales leads measured through sales opportunities and revenue generation
- Drive content development
- Identifying new customer bases
- Develop lead generation/revenue forecasting and product branding plans
- Establish and grow a target market share
- Conduct customer, brand and product research initiatives
- Own the development of innovative advertising, public relations, social media and events
- Work with new business development team and sales teams to drive lead generation and revenue growth
- Manage agency providers, consultants, freelancers and other suppliers, including contract negotiation and management
- Manage a marketing team, including hiring, training, workloads, schedules and deadlines
- Oversee the operation of a company’s website or email marketing program and provide analytics review
- Experience in a marketing leadership position is very beneficial
- Amazing communication skills
- Enthusiastic and energetic – can work independently as well as in a team
- Analytically minded – data pro!
- All-round marketeer with broad experience
You don’t want to miss out on this great opportunity! Apply online today!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuitable applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
For all jobs click here!
For analytics roles, click here!
For our Agency opportunities click here.
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here..
For jobs in Technology click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here!