Lead Designer- Manchester – eCommerce – Up to £45,000
Are you a fan of sports and leisure with a passion for design and advertising? Apply now to work as a Lead Designer in an exciting new role, working for a great firm boasting an impressive and varied portfolio!
Our client is on the hunt for a talented new Lead Designer to join a fast-growing and stimulating company and to work with the purpose of creating eye-catching and attractive digital marketing campaigns. Leading the in-house Design team and working closely with the Marketing, Digital and Development teams, the Lead Designer will showcase their creative skills and UI/UX knowledge transforming prospects into customers. Working across a variety of platforms, team work is a key skill in this role to create the best possible work. Don’t miss out, apply now!
Roles and Responsibilities of a Lead Designer:
- Oversee and manage several team members.
- Work in line with creative briefs generating innovative ideas and solutions to problems.
- Ensure that actions and work consider all sales aspects with the aim to reach target audiences.
- Monitor significant trends and share with the team.
- Utilise diagrams and schematics to convey information and ideas to clients, stakeholder and team members along with covering all research and design aspects following through to finalised designs and campaigns.
- Work across a variety of platforms including digital and sometimes print (e.g. banners, emails, social assets) and monitor conversion rates.
- Ensure all work adheres to design/ UX standards and brand guidelines.
- Demonstrate an understanding of user heuristics and common feature of software application (e.g. device specific patterns, interactive form design and responsive user interfaces).
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will hold a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a creative or advertising role.
- A relevant degree in digital design discipline or wide background of design-related experience would be beneficial.
- Provable previous experience in an e-commerce or interactive design-based roles.
- Ability along with evidence of positively increasing trading metrics and solving UX design problems to intuitive interfaces for customers ideally within an agile methodology.
- Excellent working knowledge of digital software’s (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and wire-framing and prototyping tools).
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills and strong advertising and persuasive skills in order to promote your ideas and influence stakeholders.
- The ability to think analytically with an enthusiastic attitude in order to deliver the highest quality of work, adhering to strict deadlines.
- In-depth understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues, supporting SEO and accessibility.
- Develop strong working relationships with external businesses and third-party development resources and commercially approach negation deals with said individuals.
- Video, animation. HTML5 and app development skills would be advantageous however are not essential.
Sound like the role for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today! Or for more information, we would love to hear from you, give us a call on 0161 833 1044 or email [email protected]
For all jobs click here!
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here.