Lead Data & Insights Analyst – £40k – Lytham – Retail
Join this dynamic eCommerce team, part of a leading company in the retail industry, known for their commitment to employee satisfaction and workplace excellence. This role offers a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and skilled Lead Data & Insights Analyst to contribute to their continued success.
The awards they’ve been given as an employer speak volumes about what it’s like to work here, some of which are:
- UK's 3rd Best Large Company to Work For – Best Companies 2023 – based on employee feedback (they’ve been in the top 10 for the last 5 years)
- Retail's Best Company to Work For - Best Companies 2023 3 star accreditation from Best Companies for the 18th year running, which reflects 'world class' levels of workplace engagement.
- ‘The Happiest Place to Work’ at the Retail Week Awards 2023
As the Lead Data & Insights Analyst, you will play a crucial role within the eCommerce UX team, serving as a central resource for all eCommerce reporting activities. Working closely with their UX Design Lead, you will provide valuable insights and analysis for their websites.
- Utilize analysis tools, including Content Square, GA4, Excel, and Google Looker Studio on a daily basis.
- Create and maintain dashboards and reports to monitor key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Respond to AdHoc report requests from various stakeholders, including Senior Management and Directors.
- Effectively communicate findings to stakeholders using data visualization tools.
- Provide weekly and monthly business insights reports.
- Collaborate with internal and external data teams to ensure data quality and accuracy.
- Support eCommerce Content and Digital Marketing teams with reporting requirements and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Work closely with UX Design Lead on the UX workstream, providing insights for upcoming and ongoing tests.
- Analyze user data to identify trends in behavior and optimize conversion.
- Conduct competitor and market analysis to inform UX improvements.
- Stay updated on emerging UX and analysis trends and software.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong analysis background with experience in written and visual reporting.
- Experience working with large data sets.
- Proven ability to deliver ROI through analytics.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Proficiency in BI Tools such as Power BI.
- Experience using Content Square or other User Insights tools.
- Passion for eCommerce, statistical analysis, and user experience.
- Great office profit share bonus
- Outstanding colleague discounts for you and your family & friends
- Free car parking
- Wellbeing scheme
- Contributory Pension & Life Assurance
- Regular social events
- Free eye test every 2 years
- Flu Vaccinations paid for
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Maternity return to work bonus
- Employee & family support & counselling – Retail Trust
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
Take a look at all of our live jobs!
Check out our latest opportunities in:
You can also read our latest blogs on industry news and advice!