Jewellery Designer - £35K – Fashion – Liverpool
You’ll present new ideas to senior management, in line with current trends and fashion influences, supporting the design team to execute multiple designs throughout the year.
- Proficient in trend research and analysis, with a strong awareness of the market.
- Present new design ideas to senior management, in line with current trends/fashion influences.
- Execute multiple designs, based on a brief/concept to help build the collections throughout the year.
- Develop technical specification sheets with detailed information to share with suppliers.
- Communicate with suppliers to review construction and materials when needed.
- Focus on details to ensure every product is unique and considered.
- Strong visual communication skills for presentations, mood boards, designs, materials, and colour palettes.
- Display a strong understanding of the design direction and strategy.
- Collaborate with senior management to communicate design inspiration and development.
- Share collection information through various channels and store visits, collating feedback.
- Experience with trend research, analysis, and selection to suit the company aesthetic.
- Creative and innovative mind with great understanding of the customer.
- Experience with precious and semi-precious metals and gemstones.
- Ideally 3+ years industry experience with expert skills in Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Positive attitude when facing challenges or changes needed.
- Great time management skills to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comfortable working within a team but also on individual projects, showing independence to present designs when needed.
Sound good? Of course it does! Apply online today!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the? very best with their job search?
Take a look at all of our live jobs!
Check out our latest opportunities in:
You can also read our latest blogs on industry news and advice!