Join this billion dollar enterprise that has been successfully floating on the stock market since 2020. This business has got where it is by being the first and by being the best so they are looking for the very best to join their teams. They are in search of the smart thinkers and the empowered and can use their creativity and confidence to make decisions and excel.
Are you what they are looking for?
Check out this great role as a Head of SEO and see if you have what it takes and really make your mark within the beauty industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Development and implementation of a best in class global SEO strategy for all brand websites
- Ownership of the organic performance targets and KPIs, driving forward the performance for all direct & in-direct teams
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with our key business partners, both internally and externally
- Establish workflow process and way of working for the SEO team to achieve organic targets that branches out into the territory structures.
- Lead SEO discussions with internal and external stakeholders, ensure progress and performance is communicated clearly and regularly
- Work with the other SEO teams in the business to identify and contribute to areas of best practice and innovation
- Create and grow a best in class link building / digital outreach strategy and team which scales internationally to improve domain authority
- Build for the future by developing a Beauty SEO roadmap for projects and longer-term SEO plan to keep us ahead of our competitors, identifying new areas for growth within SEO for the business
- Develop a clear short to long-term framework around the role and usage of agencies for non-UK markets
- Stay up to date with the SEO industry and news, share knowledge with the beauty SEO team
- Build and maintain an effective management team – Providing direction to the work and Build and maintain an effective SEO team, motivated and trained to drive SEO performance and who are eager to progress in their own roles
- Develops skills of the team – identifies individual training needs as well as encourages effective teamwork, KPI’s setting and communicating clear goals/targets.
Cross Team Collaboration
- Work in synergy with the territory marketing leads to drive forward SEO best practice.
- Collaborate with internal teams including trading, content, social media, CRM, Paid Media, Data and Buying to drive performance and increase SEO performance
- Establish strong relationships with the tech product management and development team to heavily influence the future growth of the company platform, ensuring all beauty requirements are prioritised accordingly to improve crawlability, site speed and usability.
- Support the ecommerce leads in the development of all brand plans from a customer perspective
- Work with all SEO leads across the group to establish a best in class third party tool relationship and integration roadmap
- Regular reporting of the Global SEO performance vs. agreed targets and previous periods
- Develop more specific SEO micro & macro KPI’s with appropriate reporting back to the business
- Active collaboration with the data team to drive process improvements and identify new reporting that can drive growth
- Regular reporting back to the business around project progression
- Motivates team – gives recognition and praise, implementing incentives to drive performance within the team.
- Acting as a leader for the team that they feel motivated to work for
- Provides support to new team members – ensures a full induction is provided and support during the learning process
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong commercial ability with knowledge of all key SEO metrics
- People management: Inspire and motivate a team to deliver a shared goal
- Prioritise, structure work & effectively manage time
- Excellent communicator – able to give clarity and set direction
- Awareness of the beauty industry
- Ability to form good working relationships with internal teams and external clients
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Project management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Strong Technical SEO experience and product understanding
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
Don't let this opportunity pass you by! Apply online today!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
For all jobs click here!
For analytics roles, click here!
For our Agency opportunities click here.
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here..
For jobs in Technology click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here!