Head of Product Marketing (Growth) - Knutsford – SaaS
* The client pay excellent salaries above the normal market level which is always determined based on individual skills and contribution. 95% of their people report themselves as mostly or completely satisfied with their salaries and benefits.
** Please note this role is 5 days per week in the office
They now have an incredible opportunity ahead to further drive awareness in existing markets, and also enter entirely new ones. For the right candidate, this is a chance to be an integral part of building a marketing foundation from the ground-up, in a thriving organisation entering its first stage of truly accelerated growth.
- Working closely with our teams to learn about our new feature releases, and defining the best way to demonstrate the value they will bring to our customers.
- Creating and implementing go-to-market campaigns for our product and feature releases, from initial inception through to achieving our desired outcomes.
- Supporting the building and refining of our product marketing foundations, including personas, positioning, and messaging.
- Collaborating with other marketing colleagues and wider teams to create content and produce assets to support prioritised initiatives.
- Engaging with our customers through calls and surveys to understand more about their teams, goals, and how their products can best support them.
- Using data to make decisions, including marketing metrics and measurement of campaign performance.
- Conducting research on the market and our competitors.
- Your intrinsic motivation is enabling the best possible value for our customers. You keep the customer at the heart of all of your thinking and you love communicating with them directly.
- You like the idea of working across diverse teams, such as developers, technical writers, technical support, and sales to find and communicate the value to customers in all aspects of our work.
- You’re passionate about the ‘doing’ of a campaign. You like theory, scoping, and planning, but what you really enjoy is getting stuck in and delivering on these plans yourself.
- You’re technically minded. You might have worked in cyber security before or in another software development environment, and you can hold your own in a conversation about tech.
- You might have worked in roles such as product marketing, SaaS marketing, demand generation or B2B marketing before.
Essential skills/ experience
- A breadth of go to market experiences, with evidence of having worked across different styles and campaigns.
- Experience of working across different teams, acting as a bridge between multiple departments.
- Proven experience of having taken several products or features to market, from conception to delivery.
- Utilisation of different digital channels to market a product, with evidence of having carried out the plan yourself.
- Experience of working in the tech sphere, preferably within a software development company, using agile project methodologies.
- A desire to work collaboratively and iteratively.
- Experience of working in a startup environment is beneficial, but not essential.
- Experience of taking brand new products to market in a sector which doesn’t yet exist.
Apply online now - you don't want to miss this opportunity!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
Take a look at all of our live jobs!
Check out our latest opportunities in:
You can also read our latest blogs on industry news and advice!