eCommerce Trading Executive - Manchester - Up to £28,000
Fantastic opportunity to join the next generation of online fashion retailers, specialising in accessible luxury, unique designs and helping to give up fast fashion at their head office in Manchester!
You’ll join a rapidly growing eCommerce team across key trading activity, working closely with the Digital Marketing team to ensure consistent campaign plans across the board.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work in synergy with cross functional teams to identify new growth opportunities.
- Owner for all key trading activity.
- Key collaboration with digital marketing channel teams.
- Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps in site functionality and product features.
- Create value throughout the onsite experience, identifying and understanding customers.
- Drive site improvements to maximise Conversation and AOV and reduce bounce rate.
- Understand the wider impact of front and back-end changes.
- Working closely with the Merch team.
- Utilise analytical programs to make improvements onsite.
- At least one year working as an E-Commerce Assistant.
- Shopify experience will be advantageous.
- Experience of systems, notably Microsoft Excel & Shopify.
- Builds collaborative, open relationships with all members of the team.
- Ensures productive relationship between ecommerce and trading function.
- Works reliably, accurately and can deliver relevant data to develop insight.
- Clear, precise, and influential written and verbal communication skills.
What's on offer?
- 25 days of annual leave with an extra day of leave for your birthday.
- Flexible working hours around core hours of 10-4.
- Early Finish Fridays.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- 40% staff discount.
- Healthcare Cashplan.
- Salary advances.
- Free onsite gym.
- Annual bonus scheme.
- Social events.
- Free snacks, drinks & treats.
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
Take a look at all of our live jobs!
Check out our latest opportunities in:
You can also read our latest blogs on industry news and advice!