Working from their Altrincham head office, you will lead the Ecommerce Optimisation strategy across all Website and App platforms to deliver a world class customer-centric user experience.
You will use data driven insights to create and deliver an Optimisation roadmap to improve all aspects of the Website and App customer journey funnel for all key customer personas, focusing on content, message and user journey personalisation.
Working closely with the Digital Analyst, you will proactively identify customer journey solutions to areas of focus identified in MI reports and dashboards and prioritise Optimisation roadmap accordingly. You will work in collaboration with the Ecommerce Merchandising team and Digital Marketing team to align optimisation plans with Ecommerce objectives across all key customer touchpoints and selling zones, onsite and in App..
- Lead the optimisation and web feature development roadmap to ultimately improve conversion across the customer conversion funnel, bearing in mind target customer personas and communication strategy
- Collaborate with Ecommerce Merchandising team to devise and deliver ongoing optimisation programs across ecommerce trading zones
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing team to create and optimise website customer journey experiences to support new and returning customer conversion
- Use trading, behavioural and customer journey insights provided by Digital Analyst in weekly trading meetings to proactively identify and deliver website optimisation and conversion opportunities
- Ensure optimisation roadmaps are aligned to deliver reactive trade opportunities
- Lead the adoption of agile AB & MVT testing principles across Digital team to improve the onsite customer journey and experience; ultimately increasing website funnel conversion
- Work in partnership with the Digital Analyst to shape the Digital Optimisation roadmap and drive digital transformation; based on data driven insights, sound testing strategy, MI and user journey analytics
- Product owner for all Website and App commerce platforms, driving innovation through feature adoption and optimisation roadmaps
- Work alongside Digital Designers and Web Developers to create UX Briefs and wireframes for customer journey improvements aligned to trading and marketing objectives
- Deliver UX/UI improvements inline with SEO and digital marketing best practices
- Collaborate with the Digital Analyst to interpret the findings of post-campaign analysis conducted on customer journey and marketing campaign optimisations; implement resulting customer journey solutions
What you need to excel in this role?
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail and the ability to work with agility and accuracy
- Adopt a commercially minded approach to optimisation roadmaps, reacting and prioritising in line with business and trading objectives
- Manage internal key stakeholders (up, down and sideways) and wider team relationships
- Manage supplier relationships where necessary
- Coach and develop Web Developer team to deliver strategic goals and maintain operational efficiency
- Deputise for the Head of Digital as required
- Collaborate with Head of Digital, Digital Analyst, Head of Marketing Strategy, and wider Digital Marketing team to drive digital, customer and business growth agenda
- Assist and support in the development of other team members to ensure accurate and timely delivery of all cross-dependent key priorities
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work on a household name clothing brand that isn’t fast fashion
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 days, plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- 50% staff discount
- Pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- Free parking
- Development towards a progressive career
Take the next step in your career and apply online now!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
For all jobs click here!
For analytics roles, click here!
For our Agency opportunities click here.
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here..
For jobs in Technology click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here!