Our client is looking for a driven, forward thinking and analytically minded online Ecommerce Merchandiser join our fast growing, exciting and dynamic Manchester Office.
What you will be doing
You will be working alongside the Ecommerce Trading Manager and import merch team to help deliver onsite strategies whilst maximising and maintaining product exposure online, driving the online category sales and site visitor targets.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop a full understanding of the online category and product data to feed in to product optimisation and category optimisation opportunities.
- Review product attributes to ensure that site navigation, filters and characteristics are optimised.
- Ensuring all products are strategically merchandised across the site and checking product titles, description, attributes, imagery etc highlighting any gaps
- Working closely with the optimisation team proposing brand site testing and optimisation requirements, to maximise the conversion rate of new and existing customers
- Analyse onsite search behaviour to help assist in planning and ensuring products and content presented is relevant and optimised.
- Working closely with the Senior Merch, Head of Product and Director.
- Manage weekly stock intake, monitoring stock levels by restocking products to maximise sell-through with full understanding, maintenance and management of own WSSI.
- Prepare and present weekly trading information to the wider business.
- Identify and complete actions for daily/weekly trading issues. Responsible for identifying and resolving any data inaccuracies within the product range and WSSI.
- Supervising the critical path to ensure smooth development of the sampling process, maintaining key delivery schedules and communicate directly with import merch department.
- Manage monthly product drops, repeats and availability.
- Calculate colour/size ratio breakdowns considering MOQs and lead times to ensure the appropriate levels of availability at all time.
- Identify and raise PO’s in-line with the buying and delivery schedule.
- Daily, weekly, monthly analysis of product performance.
- Reforecasting, analysing of WSSI & communicating changes and findings to the team.
- Identify any overstocks and recommend appropriate action.
- Manage markdowns and propose opportunities for promotions
- Identify growth opportunities within the Womenswear product range.
- Using historical analysis, present conclusions to support range planning.
- Provide phasing analysis to support range building process with the Senior Buyer,
- Ensure products are delivered to warehouse in time with full Merchandising capabilities and managing the delivery schedule
- Challenge and escalate any dates that are or will be missed or will affect launch availability in line with the critical path.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 2 years online merchandising experience
- Good understanding of Womenswear fashion and fashion trends
- Good understanding of fashion retail economics
- Knowledge on how to grow a business profitably
- Excellent Excel and Analytical skills
- Creative problem solving and decision making
- Casual Dress
- On-site parking
- Quirky breakout space
- Free Treats on-site
- Employee Discount
If you think eCommerce Merchandiser could be the next step for you, then apply online now! Or get in touch with our team for more information on 0161 833 1044 or [email protected] for more info!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
For all jobs click here!
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here.
For all our analytics jobs click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here.