Join this billion dollar enterprise that has been successfully floating on the stock market since 2020. This business has got where it is by being the first and by being the best so they are looking for the very best to join their teams. They are in search of the smart thinkers and the empowered and can use their creativity and confidence to make decisions and excel.
Are you what they are looking for?
Check out this great opportunity for a Ecommerce Buyer (Haircare).
Our client are looking for an experienced buyer to join their beauty buying team responsible for delivering continued sales and profit growth across their brand range while building strength in relationships with brand partners.
Key responsibilities will include:
- P&L responsibility and management across all brands
- Responsible for building, managing and delivering the category and brand budgets, providing a clear and structured rationale for how each budget is to be achieved given the agreed upon JBP and marketing exposure
- Liaising with trading & marketing teams to make sure all products, ranges and promotions are planned and presented correctly
- Stock management through pricing and promotion, utilising their replenishment model to drive availability across new partners
- Forms & nurtures strategic brand relationships building strength in relationships with key brand partners to leverage investment opportunities, terms discussions and their global networks.
- Continuous monitoring and review of category performance to analyse sales patterns, advises teams and ensures appropriate action is taken to unforeseen sales reactions.
- Completing regular competitor analysis to ensure their ranges and prices are in line with the current market
- Coaching and developing team members to reach their full potential within the business
- Reviewing and evaluating the effectiveness of joint business plans, taking appropriate action where necessary
- Develop, implement and deliver brand plans including range reviews, promotions and pricing ensuring consistency with commercial strategy
- Extensive experience in both buying and the beauty industry
- Prioritise, structure work & effectively manage time
- Financial and analytical ability – ability to budget and review performance
- Excellent communicator – able to give clarity and set direction
- Commercial awareness of the beauty industry
- Strong knowledge of your brand partners
- Ability to form good working relationships with internal teams and external clients
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Project management skills
- Negotiation skills
What They Offer
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Childcare vouchers
You don’t want to miss out on this great opportunity! Apply online today!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuitable applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
For all jobs click here!
For analytics roles, click here!
For our Agency opportunities click here.
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here..
For jobs in Technology click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here!