We have an exciting opportunity to become the eCommerce and Marketing Director at one of the leading niche retailers in the UK!
Up to £100,000
Our client is looking to find an eCommerce and Marketing Director who can lead and develop a strong in-house ecommerce team in order to maintain their position as the country’s top retail company. Based at their offices in Cheshire, you will play a key role in developing the business to meet key strategic goals
The eCommerce and Marketing Director will be an all-round marketeer with astute commercial and eCommerce abilities. The ideal candidate will not only employ a measured and cooperative approach within their team, but also bring with them enthusiasm and flair in order to drive the business forward. With strong digital and traditional channel knowledge, they will be responsible for managing the marketing budget and calendar, which requires a superb attention to detail and an expert understanding of the firm’s competitive environment. This role is perfect for someone who is a natural born leader who will comfortably take charge of the eCommerce team and all its touchpoints. From customer service, sales and product through to delivery and aftersales, this director will have high expectations for delivery in all aspects of the ecommerce function.
Does this role as a Marketing Director sound right for you? Then keep on reading!
Key responsibilities and tasks:
Ideal candidate skills and attributes:
• Significant experience in an ecommerce management position (which includes both the aspects of trading and online marketing, hands on)
• Experienced with analytics packages and using them to report on KPI’s (conversion, sales, traffic etc)
• Proven experience in devising and implementing online strategies to increase brand awareness and drive sales
• Understanding and experience using online marketing techniques, PPC, SEO, email marketing, affiliates and social
• Used to managing 3rd party agencies and project managing new development work
• Budget management
If you think you would be a perfect fit as the eCommerce and Marketing Director, then apply now!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
For all jobs click here!
For analytics roles, click here!
For our Agency opportunities click here.
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here..
For jobs in Technology click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here!