Digital PR Executive - Manchester -- Up to £30,000
Our client is a forward thinking B2C service firm offering a smart working policy with the ability to work at home up to 4 days a week. They are marketing led, putting this at the forefront of their operation giving you the chance to work in a fast-paced environment and develop at an accelerated rate.
Working with the Content & PR Manager and wider team, your role will be to deliver the PR, outreach, and content marketing strategy for our client’s group of products. If you’re a proactive individual looking for an opportunity to be given responsibility from day one and accelerate your development, this role could be for you.
- Work with Content & PR Manager to deliver the outreach and content marketing strategy
- Create and nurture relationships with journalists and online publications to continually acquire links and mentions from relevant websites with a high authority
- Regularly contact journalists on a proactive and reactive basis, ensuring they are top of mind with key media
- Maximise PR opportunities by reacting quickly to breaking news and events in order to secure links and coverage
- Identify and build relationships with social influencers with the aim of regularly pitching relevant content
- Work with Content & PR Manager to deliver strategy for brand ambassadors
- Deliver required content for outreach and content marketing campaigns
- Help to execute an off-site content strategy to include blogger / influencer outreach, competitions, gifting, advertorials, link reclamation and external content creation / guest posting on relevant content sites
- Assist with reporting of outreach performance via Digital & Board reports
- Experience in a similar type of role such as outreach, content marketing, PR and communications or journalism for at least 1 year, preferably in an agency environment
- Experience building relationships with journalists, influencers, bloggers etc that have resulted in link generation
- A creative individual with a proven track record of coming up with campaign ideas
- Experience in using social media channels, primarily Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Experience of content marketing and social media analytics, reporting and strategy
- Experience sourcing quotes, conducting interviews and pitching over the phone
- A self-starter with a willingness to learn and the ability to consistently come up with fresh ideas and spot opportunities for outreach & content marketing
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work with wider marketing team and external agencies or partners
What’s in it for you?
- Salary up to £30k
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Hybrid working – 4 days at home, 1 in office
- Clear progression plan
- Quarterly achievers events, summer and Christmas party
- Workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
Is this your ideal role? What’s stopping you from applying? For more information give us a call on 0161 833 1044 or send an email to [email protected]
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
For all jobs click here!
For analytics roles, click here!
For our Agency opportunities click here.
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here..
For jobs in Technology click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here!