Interested in working for a company that wants to go above and beyond for their employees? Looking for a challenge in the digital sphere? Our client is headhunting for a Digital Marketing Manager.
Become a Digital Marketing Manager in an organisation with a reputation for longevity, providing expert service to customers and delivering businesses needs and wants for over a century! Our client is rooted in the history of British stores and has an exemplary record in customer service to accompany it. Offering excellent service to consumers of all backgrounds, our client aims to look after their members of staff just as well as they do their customers. Employ your business edged mind for a company who will return the favour as you take full ownership of affiliate marketing campaigns.
Cement yourself as an invaluable fuel to the engine of a nationwide, industry-leading machine.
Digital Marketing Manager’s Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Management of all online marketing campaigns to ensure they are successful in terms of increasing brand reputation, revenue and profit.
- Work jointly with the Head of eCommerce launching expertly timed weekly/seasonal campaigns meeting the commercial needs within the online budget.
- Develop excellent working relationships within the Marketing Team and surrounding departments.
- Manage the drive of traffic to support the success of commercial website performance.
- Work collectively towards team KPIs including; Sales & Margin vs. Budget Target, Conversion Rate, and Team Morale etc.
- Work individually towards personal KPIs including; online marketing channel performance vs. Budget, full ownership of affiliate campaigns vs. Budget, site campaign end to end campaign execution and performance etc.
- Responsibility for the delivery of targeted sales through online channels.
- Build respectable working relationships with the Digital Creative Team in order to maintain a consistent brand message across multiple platforms.
- Preservation of the marketing calendar.
- Network efficiently to secure exclusive deals in order to support budget targets, focusing on growing new affiliate partners.
- Assist setting up online promotions via Magento when required.
- Ongoing implementation of customer acquisition activities.
Skills and Experiences Required for Digital Marketing Manager
- Obsession with all things digital with the customer in the forefront of your mind during all processes.
- Existing commercial state of mind with attentiveness to budgeting, targets and providing ROI across all marketing channels.
- Confident networking skills.
- An unquestionable organisation with a knack for developing efficient and unique processes.
- A desire and willingness to learn with excellent two-way conversational qualities.
- A naturally embedded business mindset with a relentless drive for profit maximisation.
- Confidence in your own ability with an unequivocal clarity on all things business.
- Educated to a minimum of degree level – preferably 2:1 or higher.
- Two or more years of digital marketing experience.
- Customer orientation.
Do you think you have what it takes to prosper in this role? Contact us at 0161 833 1044 or email us at email@example.com.