Digital Marketing Manager - South Manchester (hybrid working) - £37,000 – Non-profit
Exciting opportunity to get involved with an organisation genuinely looking to make a difference in the world. If you want to be part of a fun and dynamic team in a fast-paced environment with the added benefit of hybrid working, then this is for you!
- Establish, drive and manage a coherent integrated global digital marketing strategy, using the full mix of digital acquisition techniques.
- Manage the social media team to ensure marketing activities build the online community, brand, engagement, and income streams.
- Ensure the social media team schedule and fill the content marketing calendars in-line with organisation-wide campaigns.
- Implement digital marketing channel strategies / plans including budgeting for PPC, display, programmatic, video marketing, social media, and other paid campaigns.
- Plan workload for campaigns.
- Create and build digital campaigns and manage online budgets accordingly.
- Analyse the success of campaigns, translating anecdotal or quantitative / qualitative data.
- Monitor and optimise campaign progress regularly and produce reports during and after campaigns.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Develop key performance indicators across all online channels and report on a regular basis.
- Support the team with learning outcomes and SMART objectives.
- Develop and share best practice and introduce efficiencies to maximise ROAS.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Experience of managing relationships with, or working for, a digital / marketing agency.
- Experience of using analytics and monitoring tools to report on complex qualitative and quantitative data.
- MS Office Suite
- Social media tools, including Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, Sprout Social.
- Experience of using Google Analytics, Adwords, Double Click, Facebook Business Manager and Bing Ads.
Apply online now - don't miss this opportunity!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
Take a look at all of our live jobs!
Check out our latest opportunities in:
You can also read our latest blogs on industry news and advice!