Digital Marketing Manager – South Manchester – Professional Services - £50,000
Become the new Digital Marketing Manager at an exciting professional services business based in Manchester!
Our client is searching for an experienced, personable individual to join their business and help take them to the next level! This established business are based in a beautiful area of Manchester, surrounded by cafes, restaurants, bars and amazing transport links. They are now on the lookout for someone with an excellent understanding of SEO and PPC best practice and techniques to take responsibility of their digital brand!
The new Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, managing and co-ordinating all digital campaigns and activities, including, but not limited to, SEO and PPC campaigns. The successful candidate will also be expected to manage digital supplier relationships and research new technologies to keep this award-winning business at the forefront of digital marketing innovation!
Tempted? Keep reading…
Main Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Create and implement innovative digital marketing campaigns to drive online traffic and optimise all digital marketing platforms.
- Responsibility for digital brand management, and working with digital agencies to develop marketing concepts.
- Keeping track of the digital marketing budget.
- Be up-to-date with current marketing trends and competitor activities.
- Use analytics software to track campaign development and effectiveness of strategies.
- Working with internal teams and stakeholders to manage online brand presence.
- Improve efficiencies on the company website (CRO and UX).
- Ensure internal teams are kept in the know about digital marketing objectives.
- Assist with implementing the firm’s CRM strategy and database maintenance strategies.
- Manage digital supplier relationships and external web development contractors.
- Manage junior digital marketing personnel (manage performance, handle manual and sick leave and facilitate training etc.)
- Undertake training and development to ensure the digital marketing team is always ahead of competitors.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing role (either in-house or agency based).
- Able to organise and interpret business objectives.
- Fantastic communication, organisational and time management skills.
- Strong eye for detail is essential!
- In the know about industry and marketing trends and developments.
- Great understanding of SEO, SEM and PPC best practice and techniques.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics and reporting techniques.
- Experience using a website content management system.
- Demonstrable success in increasing rankings, relevant traffic, conversions from marketing campaigns and managing an effective team.
- A proactive and hands-on approach to working life.
- Google AdWords qualified (desirable).
- Educated to a Bachelor’s degree level in marketing, business, economics or another relevant degree subject (desirable).
- Experience working in the professional services sector (desirable).
Are you an experienced digital marketer looking to take the next step in your career? Apply online now or get in touch on 0161 833 1044 or email [email protected] for more information!