A modern, innovative property organisation is looking for an ambitious Digital and Social Media Associate to take ownership of the company’s digital presence and transform the organisation!! Located in the Didsbury, Manchester our client offers incredible flexible working hours, generous working hours and working schemes!
Enter the new digital age and drive this business to new technological heights! Our client is looking for a Digital & Social Media Associate to completely transform how they communicate to stakeholders, influence stakeholder behaviour and enable more efficient ways of working.
Push your career in the right direction and join this forward-thinking property organisation!
Key Responsibilities of a Digital and Social Media Associate
- Responsible for delivering and coordinating digital and social media campaigns that align with companies visions and objectives
- Take control of the company’s digital presence, including all social media accounts and company website in a way that reflects the values, standards, and reputation of the business
- Increase stakeholder engagement through creating innovative digital content and working closely with PR teams to maintaining the organisation's reputation
- Discover key trends in consumer behaviour and analyse the performance of on-going projects using analytical tools and use results in decision making and planning
- Provide expert knowledge, skills and robust analytics to colleagues to assist in creative new ways of communicating and project developing
- Maintain a close relationship with stakeholders of the business such as suppliers and customers to ensure a positive reputation of the business and efficient business practices
- Produce a range of digital content to promote key messages including webcasts, webinars, blogs etc.
- To comply with key corporate responsibilities by consistently promoting the company’s vision, delivering high performance, maintaining reputation, and delivering customer satisfaction
The Ideal Candidate
- A relevant degree is desired with experience in the marketing industry, relating to digital, media communications and analytics
- Creative flair with past experience in the digital media area, including identifying and targeting key audiences and developing innovative campaigns to entice, inspire and achieve excellent results
- Proven track record of delivering successful social media strategies and campaigns, including technical production and development
- An excellent up-to-date knowledge of social media trends, tools and latest technologies
- A passion for motivating, inspiring and influencing a team as well as stakeholders
- Confident to build great working relationships both internally and externally to the business
- A solid understanding of data collection and web analytics such as Google Analytics
- Capable of promoting a positive brand image of the company through multiple platforms
- Confident to input digital solutions to the team and management to assist in decision making
- Willing to travel and work flexibly to go the extra mile and meet external commitments
If this sounds like something that excites you then apply now online or contact our award-winning team on 0161 833 1044 or email email@example.com