Are you experienced in all aspects of paid advertising? Want to join a growing company that has dressed some of the biggest bloggers and celebrities? Then we have the perfect role for you!
Our client is a leading fast fashion brand based in Manchester. Having experienced exponential sales growth, the company is looking for a skilled and knowledgeable Digital Acquistion Manager to join them on their journey and play a key role within the marketing team.
The ideal candidate will have both strategic and practical experience in delivering paid campaigns across a range of digital channels. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Digital Acquisition Manager will be a confident individual, capable of taking ownership of the companies paid search activity. As well as this, the successful candidate will work with the Head of Marketing to set KPIs and deliver significant Year-on-Year growth for digital performance.
Main responsibilities of the Digital Acquisition Manager:
- Responsible for the paid digital strategy and execution for the brand in the UK and internationally, which will include creating and optimising campaigns across Paid Social, AdWords and Shopping, as well as retargeting.
- Daily hands on campaign management, involving the creation, optimisation and bid management to efficiently meet agreed revenue targets
- Implementing the most up-to-date tracking methods and technologies to accurately understand performance
- Produce detailed marketing reports with insightful analysis and understanding of the key metrics and how they impact on wider business goals
- The ability to communicate this to the rest of the team to create awareness and understanding of paid search performance at a granular level, including which ads, keywords and products are performing
- Work cross functionally with buying, marketing and e-commerce to share learnings and create action that will maximise performance and drive improvements throughout the customer journey
- Produce a paid media project plan, which will outline the path to growth and create visibility on how this will be achieved, including methodology, testing and new technologies
- Effectively brief other team members on product, content and creative requirements to maximise the effectiveness of campaigns and tie these in with the wider brand communications.
Skills and experience of the Digital Acquisition Manager:
- At least 4 years of relevant experience of setting up paid social, shopping and AdWords campaigns
- Experience of setting the strategy and hands on delivery of campaigns within an online retail environment
- The ability to effectively use skills and knowledge to demonstrably influence performance and drive growth
- Google AdWords certification is a distinct advantage
- Experience using GTM
- Knowledge of attribution modelling and multi-channel reporting
- Understanding of the importance of content in delivering effective paid campaigns
- Excellent communication skills, along with the ability to work collaboratively with the wider marketing team to share learnings, insight and deliver truly multi-channel campaigns
- Highly analytical with a natural aptitude for numbers, systems and processes
- Friendly and approachable individual who is always coming up with new and imaginative ideas to explore and test.
Sound like the perfect role for you? Then get in touch with us on 0161 833 1044 or apply online!