In preparation for a renewed travel season in near future, they are now looking for an ambitious and driven CRO and Analytics Executive to join their marketing team, to help to drive conversion rates across product, destination and holiday landing pages.
The CRO and Analytics Executive will be able to identify what makes a positive customer experience, and to work across functions to research, test and deliver improvements via design, personalisation and content.
The successful candidate isn’t required to have experience in all the following areas, but after training and development your role will comprise of:
- Using a range of tools and techniques you will gauge insight using key tools such as Google Analytics and Hotjar
- Work to identify behaviour patterns using different data solutions
- Analyse site data and research competitors to identify both quick wins and longer term optimisation gains and develop testing plans (A/B tests) & present your findings in such a way that you tell a compelling story to stakeholders
- Work closely with all internal teams including Product, Software Engineering, Analytics and UX and project manage any change requests to the product which are born out of A/B tests conducted
- Act as a champion for data analytics, data driven decision making and CRO within the Content team & produce weekly and monthly performance reports, using Google Analytics and internal analytics tools
- Take a lead in helping develop a culture of continuous improvement within the Content team with insight generation and presentation of weekly improvements and learnings
- Qualitative analysis (user research, heatmaps analysis)
- Previous experience working in a Conversion Rate Optimisation, Analytics or Website Management role
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Exposure to A/B testing, HTML and CSS would be advantageous
- Experience working in small project teams and meeting strict project deadlines
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off
- Generous discount on holidays for you and your family and friends
- Company Sick Pay scheme
- Simplyhealth health cash plan and eye care contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme and free access to counselling
- Share Incentive Plan
- Death in service cover (x2 salary)
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, shared parental and adoption pay
- Flexible working
- Travel to work scheme - interest free tram and train loans and cycle to work scheme
- Onsite subsidised coffee shop - barista-style coffee and snacks
- The Sandbox - free bar every Friday PM
- Food and drink discounts across a number of venues in Manchester City Centre
- Gym discount
- Charity contribution - we match any funds raised by an employer for charity, doubling the total funds raised
Don't miss out on this opportunity! Apply online today!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
For all jobs click here!
For analytics roles, click here!
For our Agency opportunities click here.
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here..
For jobs in Technology click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here!