This eCommerce business is a rapidly growing multi-million pound fast fashion sector retailer based in Manchester city centre. Every day is different in their offices and they are looking for someone who will inject the business with energy, passion, knowledge and determination to take them to the next level. This company is at a pinnacle stage of growth, reaching out into international markets, launching 2 new brands within the portfolio and so they are looking for a strong candidate to join them who has experience in both fashion and / or beauty and has a full grasp of digital.
This exciting CRM Manager forms part of the bigger digital function and will directly report to the Head of Marketing and will be responsible for all customer communication but will be particularly concerned with effective email marketing strategies.
- Responsible for delivering effective engaging email campaigns for this fashion brand and its sister companies, this will include managing the building and delivering of emails
- Ensure campaigns are delivered to the correct audience through audience segmentation
- Be creative and think outside the box, welcome innovation and build landing pages to maximize the overall effectiveness and impact
- Build up following and email subscribers through using relevant social channels and creating a buzz around competitions and shout outs
- Make sure all email is in-line with company branding and consistent with the brand's voice
- Be part of amplifying the brand, internationalisation and launching 2 new brands within the next 12 months
- Create and manage excellent email user journeys and use statistics and insights to decide on effective methods of keeping and acquiring followers such as discount codes, birthday emails, etc.
Skills and Attributes
- Strong background in the fashion and / or beauty industry and have a high digital grasp is essential in order to hit the ground running
- Having a strong grasp and deep understanding of the target audience is beneficial
- Hands on experience to be able to quickly respond to changes and tweaks needed in emails would be a required
- Strategic mind that can always forward think and look a bigger picture and be forward thinking
- A wealth of experience in email marketing using results and segmentation as a measuring tool
- Have experience and knowledge of building ethical email lists and create workable strategies to do this
- Experience of mapping and implementing user journey lifecycle email processes
- Expert user of Mailchimp as well as higher end ESP’s such as Dotmailer and Adestra would be highly advantageous
- Analytical in reporting on performance and making recommendation for improvements
Is this the role for you? Our client is looking to fill this role as soon as possible so do not hesitate and apply today!! If you would like information then contact one of our e-commerce team on 0161 833 1045 or email [email protected]