Join this billion dollar enterprise that has been successfully floating on the stock market since 2020. This business has got where it is by being the first and by being the best so they are looking for the very best to join their teams. They are in search of the smart thinkers and the empowered and can use their creativity and confidence to make decisions and excel.
Are you what they are looking for?
Check out this great role as a CRM Manager and see if you have what it takes and really make
Roles and Responsibilities of CRM Manager
- Plan and manage Global CRM strategy for all beauty sites alongside the Head of CRM , supporting all territories to adopt, localise and activate in-market activations
- Create engaging communications with customers through a consistent and relevant programme of communication through - Email, SMS, Push Notifications & Referral Schemes
- Retain, reward and reactivate customers through developing an effective CRM function
- Constantly evolve campaigns based on testing strategies, performance indicators and audience insight to ensure the business is getting the most out of our databases at every opportunity.
- Explore current automated journeys, mapping and analyse touch-points to drive scale and efficiency
- Ensuring a seamless customer experience from acquisition through to retention in order to maximise life time value
- Champion and drive through necessary CRM changes ensuring full buy in from relevant stakeholders
- Find continuous methods to grow global databases’ (email, mobile SMS, lead gen)
- Implement strategies to reduce churn, improve customer loyalty and retention across all territories
- Working closely with the analytics team on measuring the effectiveness of all campaigns, constantly looking to improve ROI
- Strong experience in CRM/Digital Marketing (Email, SMS, Push Notifications/App Lead Gen/Referral Schemes)
- A proven track record of building and delivering successful digital & CRM marketing plans in high-growth online businesses
- Background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Ability to manage and grow talent within the team
- Experience of working to KPI’s and CRM metrics
- Able to give clarity, direction as well as problem solve
- Able to prioritise, structure work and effectively manage time
- Good project management and negotiation skills
- Advantage: Previous experience/interest within the beauty industry
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Discounts across all of our brands - up to 40%
- Discounted Gym membership
- Training program
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business
Don't let this opportunity pass you by! Apply online today!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
For all jobs click here!
For analytics roles, click here!
For our Agency opportunities click here.
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here..
For jobs in Technology click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here!