CRM Analyst – £50,000 – Travel – Manchester
My client are on the lookout for a passionate, innovative CRM Analyst to join their Marketing Analytics team, who will help them in their mission to become the most data led marketing department in holidays and beyond!
You’ll need to be curious about people and their behaviour, able to use data to illustrate both expected and unexpected behaviours that will drive best in class marketing.
Travel is an extremely dynamic and fast-paced industry so you will get the opportunity to work on many varied projects involving data.
Reporting directly to the Head of Analytics you will:
- Responsible for the segmentation of the customer database to help better target, communicate and retain customers
- Develop the data strategy with the CRM team in line with business objectives and sales forecasts
- Build reporting and insight capabilities to help the marketing department understand current drivers of trading performance and use this to drive the communication strategy
- Use data and insights to own and develop the audience strategy for core performance marketing channels
- Having a strong understanding of current market and competitor activities, using this to create and take advantage of new opportunities
- Experience of building segmentation models
- Experience of using data to support direct mail campaigns
- Experience of working in an ecommerce business, preferably retail or travel
- ETL experience to create and store data sets that can be used for CRM segmentation lists
- Excellent data and analytical skills and strong problem-solver
- Advanced SQL and Excel
- Advanced Python or R
- Business and commercial acumen with strong forecasting skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics or another web analytics platform including reporting and segmentation.
- Generous discount on holidays
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off
- Flexible working hours
- Company sick pay scheme
- Simplyhealth Optimise Health Plan and eye care contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme and free access to counselling
- Share Incentive Plan
- Death in Service cover
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, shared parental and adoption pay
- Travel to work scheme - interest free tram and train loans and cycle to work scheme
- Onsite subsidised coffee shop - barista-style coffee and snacks
- Food and drink discounts across a number of venues in Manchester City Centre
- Gym discount
- Free bar every Friday
- Charity contribution - we match any funds raised by an employer for charity, doubling the total funds raised
You don't want to miss this! Apply online now!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
For all jobs click here!
For analytics roles, click here!
For our Agency opportunities click here.
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here..
For jobs in Technology click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here!