Web Analyst – Agency - £37,000 – Manchester
Our client specialises in creating high quality digital products and they need an innovative Web Analyst to join their team! The ideal candidate needs to have an exceptional knowledge of digital analytical tools and good leadership skills to help the company thrive. The ideal candidate needs to have a friendly, positive attitude and a need to always put the client first.
Want to know more? Read on here…
- Work with our existing client base and new agency clients to devise and deliver best practice analytics solutions and conduct in-depth analysis
- Work across data collection, measurement, analysis and encourage data-driven decision making for our clients
- Model the effective use of analytics data for our internal team and advocate for wider use of data.
- Support internal teams on analytics planning and implementation as well as troubleshooting existing set ups.
- Auditing, planning and installing analytics solutions using core tracking technologies listed below.
- Collaborating with client and agency development teams, and tracking vendors, to ensure that approach and implementation of tracking is correct.
- Create dashboarding and reporting to measure and monitor product performance
- Measure the impact of experiments using statistical models
- Reviewing client’s websites to understand and address tracking issues
- Deliver analytics and insights for our ongoing conversion clients and platform clients as required.
- Helping clients to get the best out of their analytics platform/data.
- Define and set digital KPIs for client websites/apps
- Analyse and report on digital performance, by performing analytics reviews, and reviews of other business data
- Analyse and report on the performance of AB and MV tests and personalisation
- Able to build dashboards and data visualisations that are easy for clients and internal stakeholders to interpret and understand
- An understanding of traffic sources and acquisition strategy
- Experienced and proficient in Google Analytics/other analytics tools
- Confident in making recommendations to clients about how they use and manage data
- Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics
- Google Tag Manager / Tealium / Qubit OpenTag / Ensighten
- Optimizely / VWO / Qubit / Monetate / Adobe Test and Target
- ResponseTap / Calltracks / iInifinity