Content Marketing Executive - Merseyside - £32,000 - B2B Services
You’ll feature in some of the UK’s most exciting developments and work with the sector’s leading figures whilst enjoying high level of autonomy!
This is the perfect role for a passionate content writer who is keen to explore wider marketing areas, both online and offline, including video creation, inbound, social media, advertising and editorial, email and events.
Content Marketing Executive responsibilities
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to plan, research, create and deliver timely marketing content.
- Reviewing and re-writing content of a technical nature to be more accessible to a wider audience.
- Identify trends, marketing and content opportunities and measure the success of marketing output.
- Develop and support the planning and implementation of sales and marketing initiatives for the dedicated business areas. Co-ordinating with the Marketing, Sales, and Business Partners teams.
- Liaising with Marketing Manager, Senior Graphic Designer, and team members to ensure day to day team marketing tasks and deadlines are met.
- Working with the team to develop social media campaign ideas within timescales and quality standards agreed for a range of media.
- Provide information, resolve problems, and liaise with customers on products and services, ultimately ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Using and managing Marketing Automation Systems (including HubSpot) to set up, deliver, measure and report on the success of marketing campaigns.
- Planning and event management e.g., annual awards programme, seminars, and corporate hospitality.
- Conduct customer, market and competitor research on our existing business and market segments.
- Logging all marketing activity and analysing for reporting purposes. Providing area management information to marketing manager on a weekly/monthly basis as required.
Content Marketing Executive requirements
- Relevant degree level education.
- Marketing experience gained in a similar environment.
- Strong copywriting skills and experience in content production (online and offline) and management across a range of media. Experience in producing content relating to complex or technical subjects is desirable.
- Previous use of HubSpot or similar email and automation platform with a knowledge of how to manage the data, create and manage lists/contacts and workflows within the system.
- Knowledge of Umbraco/HubSpot or similar website CMS.
- Good research skills and experience in liaising with third parties to develop relevant content.
- Good knowledge of FCA Regulations and how they apply to marketing literature and initiatives.
- A basic knowledge of the building/construction/housing industry including an awareness of the legislative process.
- A basic understanding of the insurance market and related products.
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral. Copy writing and proof-reading skills necessary.
Is this your ideal role? What’s stopping you from applying? For more information give us a call on 0161 833 1044 or send an email to [email protected]
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
For all jobs click here!
For analytics roles, click here!
For our Agency opportunities click here.
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here..
For jobs in Technology click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here!