A fantastic opportunity for an SEO specialist to join a luxury consumer business. At the forefront of innovation within their category, our client is looking for someone to introduce fresh thinking. Working closely with the Marketing Director, the SEO & Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading the local and international SEO strategy.
They’re happy to see people who aren’t super technical when it comes to SEO as they have a digital marketing agency who can support and train on this area. Content is definitely the main focus of the role.
Why work here?
- It’s a small team so there’s the chance to be a big fish in a small pond and really make your mark
- The main focus of the role is definitely content and SEO, but if you’d like to expand in to other areas of digital marketing (e.g. social, PR, etc.) then they are more than happy to support and train you – so there’s the potential it could be a career defining opportunity
- It’s mainly B2C, marketing their high end leisure, corporate and residential opportunities.
- There’s also an element of ecommerce as they take direct bookings via the transactional website
- With it being high end/luxury it’s really nice to market as your selling an experience, not just a product, and it’s really design/creative lead
- They currently have one building, with another opening in summer this year, so the business is thriving and growing even in these uncertain times
- They’re part of a group who we have worked with for 4 years and have an excellent reputation in Manchester for both career development and workplace culture
- Leading the SEO function, developing and executing the strategy in collaboration with the Marketing Director.
- Manage SEO content calendar, working collaboratively with the social team to create aspirational content.
- Regularly auditing key pages to understand optimisation opportunities, gaps in UX and technical issues.
- Own the development of local and international SEO optimised landing pages and blog content.
- Responsible for creating digital PR led content to improve SEO and maximise brand coverage.
- Develop a local and international outreach strategy and its successful implementation.
- Proactively work to improve all organic search KPIs, increasing ROI and driving incremental qualified traffic and revenue.
- Provide regular SEO KPIs reporting and analysis (Google Data Studio or similar) of market-relevant search insights to the business to create scale and opportunities.
- Contribute to the coordinate of multi-channel campaigns.
The ideal candidate for this SEO & Content Marketing Manager role in Manchester city centre will possess extensive SEO experience, both from a strategic and hands-on perspective.
You will have a demonstrable track record of delivering results. You will ideally come from a travel, luxury goods or eCommerceD2C background. And also - you will be passionate about driving real growth.
- A content specialist and digital whizz with at least 3 years’ experience.
- Competent with SEO tools and software (will be supported on technical SEO from agency partner)
- Experience in luxury, destination or an eCommerce background.
- Ideally had exposure to additional channels such as Digital PR, Paid and Organic Social Media Management.
- Proactive, pragmatic and analytical mindset.
- A positive, collaborative, can-do attitude.
Ready to take the next step in your career? Apply online today! Or get in touch with our experienced consultants on 0161 833 1044 or email [email protected]
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
For all jobs click here!
For analytics roles, click here!
For our Agency opportunities click here.
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here..
For jobs in Technology click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here!