Communications Executive, Preston (3 Days in office), £30k - £33k
Our client is leading the UK and global market in interior design, from start to finish they can design, create, and input beautiful fabrics, floral design, and many more high-quality products for commercial and residential clients. With a keen eye for detail and a team focused on excellent customer service, they are one the best in the business to work with B2B or B2C.
They are looking to expand the marketing team and bring in a Communications executive, the right candidate will take charge of all the social media and keep up to date with all current trends in their market. This role will allow the right candidate to use their creative side and put their ideas to work to see proven results for an exciting brand.
- Manage the day-to-day running of the social media channels, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook and Pinterest, including developing creative campaigns to increase engagement and brand awareness.
- Write clear and original copy for all of the client's marketing and communications needs, in line with the brand’s tone of voice.
- Create videos and reels to promote new collections, to be featured on both the website and social media channels.
- Measure and report on the social media performance to provide meaningful insights. Track and report on competitor activity.
- Write and design email shots, using direct mailing (Mailchimp) to support exhibition attendance, social events, new launches and sales team prospecting.
- Work alongside our PR agencies to provide product information, and customer projects and approve press releases.
- Gather more testimonials from A&D clients that we’ve worked with and then communicate those via web, LinkedIn and marketing material for the sales team to share.
- Design and copywrite the content for the new launch brochures.
- Newsletters - Company newsletter quarterly, Book Club newsletter quarterly and adapt internal monthly marketing newsletter for international partners.
- Plan, execute and communicate internal events such as the Summer Party and Christmas Party.
- Advertising campaign bookings & artwork.
Skills & Experience
- Degree in Marketing, PR or a related discipline and/or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in social media role.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written.
- High attention to detail with ability to think creatively.
- Passionate about interiors.
- A willingness to follow industry trends.
- Highly flexible and able to adapt to seamlessly changing needs.
- Organised and able to prioritise several tasks & projects.
- Full, clean driving license and access to a vehicle.
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
Take a look at all of our live jobs!
Check out our latest opportunities in:
You can also read our latest blogs on industry news and advice!