Campaign Operations Executive - Preston (hybrid/remote – must be UK-based) - £31,000 (DOE) – Tech
Brilliant opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading tech service providers as a Campaign Operations Executive. You’ll benefit from early finishes on a Friday, hybrid/remote working, and on-going training & development.
- Work with the Senior Campaign Manager to develop and deliver campaigns.
- Provide content and management support on marketing campaigns and communications.
- Support the delivery of lead generation activities.
- Set up, manage, optimise, and report on workflows to support marketing.
- Work with the appropriate internal and external teams to ensure the websites are optimised.
- Identify new marketing tools and systems.
- Actively review existing tools and systems to ensure they remain fit-for-purpose.
- Develop and co-ordinate the production of business process documentation and workflows.
- Support the sales function with data queries.
- Support marketing team with key initiatives and priorities.
- A minimum of one years’ experience in a similar role within a B2B environment
- Experience of supporting marketing campaigns.
- Experience of data analysis, reporting, segmentation and targeting.
- Positive attitude and unfazed by complex multi-tasking.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to work to deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written.
- Previous experience working with marketing automation and workflows.
- Previous knowledge / experience of the utilities industry.
- Previous experience working for a PLC or across multiple B2B brands.
- Training and development opportunities
- Company pension
- Sharesave scheme
- Life insurance
- Numerous Social and Charity events throughout the calendar year
- Endless incentives – from gift vouchers to early finishes
- 4pm finish on Friday
Apply online today!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
Take a look at all of our live jobs!
Check out our latest opportunities in:
You can also read our latest blogs on industry news and advice!