Passionate about digital technology and strategy? One of the UK’s leading retailers of sports fashion is on the hunt for a Business Solutions Analyst! Join a brand who truly values every member of their team, encouraging them to be the best they can be!
Having built an impressive reputation as a leading multichannel retailer of sports fashion, both in the UK and globally, our Manchester-based client is searching for a Business Solutions Analyst to join their innovative team. Always looking for the best, the company encourages creative thinking and strives to inspire every member of the team to reach for higher goals!
Our client is looking to hire a self-motivated and forward thinking Business Solutions Analyst to help support the delivery of the technical strategy, including the onboarding of new businesses globally. The ideal candidate will use their experience with retail and eCommerce concepts, along with excellent communication skills, to lead discussions with both technical and non-technical stakeholders and ultimately contribute to the company’s plans for a global platform.
Main responsibilities of the Business Solutions Analyst:
- Contributing to the overall vision for the client’s systems as they migrate to a global platform
- Leading discussions with internal and external business and operational teams, collaborating as part of the overall team towards the delivery of a solution that meets a strategic technical or business requirement
- Able to document and describe business concepts on a manner which is jargon free for a range of stakeholders, including a technical audience
- Always striving to improve what the client already does, with an eye on the next big thing by researching and working with the technical teams to deliver solutions from concept, to prototype and too production
- Working as part of the team to ensure that any applications and technical infrastructure are executed with the needs of the wider business in mind and to implement forward thinking solutions, ensuring that they continue to work long into the future in line with business growth and needs
- Using your experience in retail and digital platforms to make decisions and act as a source of expertise and to make sure that a variety of solutions are considered when delivering any technical systems or integration project
- Always offering an alternative approach to tackling a problem, ensuring a range of carefully considered approaches is assessed when arriving at the required solution.
The Ideal Candidate for the Role of Business Solutions Analyst:
- A suitable qualification (degree/masters) in a Business, Operations, technical or eCommerce discipline
- Experience of documenting complicated business concepts with a high level of detail, in a manner which is suitable for the intended audience
- Experience of working in retail/eCommerce, familiarity with the roles/operations carried out by an ERP
- Experience with the operational processes involved in the day to day running of an eCommerce business
- Experience collaborating with multiple teams across multiple locations
- An appreciation of the various systems involved in an eCommerce environment and the roles they play as part of the overall solution
- Ability to work with large datasets and analyse tools, both traditional (Excel) and cloud-based
- Ability to use SQL to analyse data
- Can work to set deadlines
- Knowledge of working concepts and practices
- Passionate about the Web and discovering the latest technologies and products
- A strong communicator, fluent in English with the ability to explain concepts in a jargon-free manner
- A positive, forward thinking attitude, hunger to succeed, perform and continually find the best solution.
Are you ready to join this creative company as they continue to expand globally? Please call one of our award winning team today on 0161 833 1045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.