Amazon PPC Specialist - eCommerce - Burnley - Up to £27,000
Are you a whizz at all things paid media? Have you got experience across multiple channels, ideally including Amazon and eBay? Then here’s your chance to join a leading ecommerce service provider as they take the next step in their digital journey!
Due to continued growth over the past few years, they are now looking to provide digital marketing for their ecommerce client base to attract audiences and accelerate ecommerce revenue. The successful candidate will be an in-house expert on all things Google, Amazon, eBay and social media. Your mission is to deliver outstanding paid media campaigns for all supported brands and report clear analytics on your success.
Why work here?
- A new role for the business in their new, growing digital marketing team, this is a brilliant opportunity to be one of the founding members in digital, really make the role your own, and reap the rewards career-wise.
- The opportunity to have a role that gives you autonomy, trust and the space to give it your all, and the see the visible results of your efforts
- The business senior management are committed to the learning and development of this team, and investing the right resources to enable you to continue to learn, grow and ultimately flourish in this role.
- As you’ll be working on a diverse range of ecommerce clients, there’ll also be a lot of variety to the role, keeping things fresh and interesting.
Brief overview of the role:
- Creation, management and optimisation of paid media campaigns across multiple channels, including:
- Google (and ideally also Bing) PPC campaigns
- Amazon’s PPC products (Sponsored Product, Sponsored Brand and Sponsored Display).
- eBay PPC products (Non-Promoted Listings, Promoted Listings, Large Brand Advertisements).
- Paid and content for social media campaigns across relevant channels (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc.)
- Report performance analytics, demonstrating the performance of advertising and social campaigns. Demonstrating insight to the overall effectiveness of the campaign to internal and external clients, paying specific attention to KPIS such as revenue, ACoS [advertising cost of sales], ROAS [return on advertising spend], CPC [cost per click] and Impressions.
- Producing recommended strategies to improve performance.
- Managing advertising budgets against campaign performance.
- Responsible for identifying new trends in digital marketing, changes in algorithms, evaluation of new technologies in order to benefit the business and clients alike.
If this exciting role has caught your eye apply now! Alternatively call 0161 833 1044 or email [email protected] for more information.