Are you ready to share all your PPC knowledge
internationally within a fantastic fashion brand? Join a
fast-paced, hard-working team, with great benefits in return such
as; bonuses, freebies and exclusive fashion events!
The company's state-of-the-art office, situated in Manchester is
surrounded by tons of trendy bars and lots of fab shops and if you
love a selfie, the office even has their own selfie tunnel! Easily
accessible by public transport means a cheeky drink after work
won't be a problem either! Our client is a multi-award winning
agency which is rapidly growing and needs a PPC Executive to take
charge of the busy department and multi-task effectively in the
deadline driven atmosphere. They will look after domestic accounts
as well as international accounts in USA and Australia. The
candidate should have a passion for search and digital marketing,
who can clearly articulate thoughts and points to their team
The PPC Executive will be required to keep on track with the
company budgets whilst delivering the required growth and maximize
the return on investment generated from PPC activity. Quick
thinking with the ability to think analytically and commercially is
essential in this role!
Working within a global company provides amazing experience and
is an opportunity not to be missed!
The key responsibilities of the PPC
- Work closely providing support for domestic and international
accounts in USA and Australia
- Regularly review, evaluate and benchmark PPC and shopping
channels to ensure the delivery of the sales and traffic plan.
- Maintain the PPC/Shopping channels to ensure they are always
operating at the best level and optimizing spend
- Seek to develop, manage and grow PPC accounts across a massive
- Keep on top of upgrades and enhancements required for in-house
PPC/Shopping to deliver the current and future needs of the
- Maintain the relationship with search agencies, advertising and
technology partners to ensure sales/spend targets are met by
working with their account team.
- Ensure PPC and Shopping projects are delivered on time and of
- Report on the performance of the PPC and Shopping channels
- Develop strong relationships within the business and the other
teams to ensure all PPC launches are delivered smoothly
- Constantly striving to grow sales and profits within PPC and
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience working with international campaigns would be highly
- Strong communication skills and management experience.
- PPC relevant qualifications such as Adwords, Shopping and
- Competent is using Microsoft Office programs, specifically
- An expert knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Creative thinker and can identify and resolve problems.
- Experience in multiple international territories in managing
paid search campaigns.
Do you think you're the person we are looking for? Get
in touch with our award winning recruitment team on 0161 833 1044
or apply online now! Or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org