Are you a marketing mastermind who's fluent in German? A
high- flying ecommerce company is on the hunt for a new German
Marketing Manager to join their award-winning team!
Based in the Warrington, our client's office is easily
accessible from Cheshire, Manchester and other surrounding areas,
therefore, commuting to work shouldn't pose a problem for the
successful candidate! The company has experienced a huge amount of
success since opening their doors to the public and they are
continuing to grow at a rapid rate. They pride themselves on
distributing quality, cutting-edge products to customers all over
Europe and their ultimate goal is to have their products used all
over the world! Our client is now seeking a talented and
hard-working German Marketing Manager to join the team of digital
experts and lead the team to success!
As the German Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for
managing the company's German website ensuring that creative and
engaging content is being produced for their expanding customer
base. You will also be expected to use your expert knowledge of
digital marketing to drive the company's revenue. If you are going
to be the successful candidate, you will need to possess excellent
German language skills and a passion for exceeding company targets!
The German Marketing Manager will be in charge of ensuring that the
company becomes Europe's leading brand within their market!
This is a wonderful opportunity to play a key role in
the development of the company's future!
The Key Responsibilities of the German Marketing
- Plan, develop and implement a highly successful marketing
strategy which will be used on all of the company's European
- Produce engaging content including images and videos, which can
be used to attract the attention of the loyal customer base in
- Build and maintain strong working relationships across all
departments in order to manage the reputation of the brand
- Enhance the brand image in Germany by optimising all of the
company's social media accounts
- Oversee the daily management of the company's German website;
ensuring that all content is relevant and up-to-date
- Liaise closely with the other marketing team members in order
to guarantee that all campaigns have been implemented
- Stay up to date on any changes that occur within the industry
and act accordingly
- Produce reports on the performance of all marketing activities
and highlight areas of improvement
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience of working within an ecommerce environment
is vital for the job
- An expert in SEO, Content, Social Media, Email and Affiliate
- Fluent in German and keen to expand your knowledge of the
- A team player who is capable of working in a dynamic
- Phenomenal communication, organisational and budget management
skills are fundamental
- A driven individual who aims to exceed targets
- A genuine interest in sports and nutrition would be ideal
but isn't essential
- Strong business awareness and keen for a new challenge!
Are you the right person for the job? Our client is
looking to fill the position ASAP so please don't hesitate to apply
online now or contact one of our award winning recruitment
consultants on 0161 833 1044 now!