What is it?
The one day conference returns to Manchester, armed with all the top journalists and industry experts within social media. The conference offers advice and guidance surrounding everything you need to know about social media, case studies, top tip and how to use social media to your advantage.
Where and When?
The conference will be help on the Tuesday 29th October at BBC North, Quay House, MediacityUK, Salford, M50 2QH.
Everyone and anyone who is interested in social media. Through attending the conference you will receive advice about managing your social media, guidance on how to improve it or help if you have just embarked on the social media path.
To get advice from some of the leading experts in the social media field. Ticket are free but limited, so hurry before you miss your chance!
Speakers that have already been confirmed:
- Ben Cooper (BBC R1 Controller);
- Ian Katz (Newsnight Editor);
- Rachel Burden (5 live Presenter);
- Stephanie McGovern (BBC Breakfast Business Correspondent);
- Mary Anne Hobbs (6 Music);
- Luke Lewis (UK Editor, BuzzFeed);
- Claire Wardle (Director of News Services, Storyful);
- Dan Biddle (Twitter TV Exec);
- James Cooper (Interactive Producer, XFactor);
- Channel 4 Interactive Producers (Made in Chelsea, Misfits);
- Victoria Taylor (Director of Communications, Reddit, coming from NYC);
- Al Brown (Head of Video, VICE UK);
- Matt Cooke (Google +);
- James Herring (Founder, TaylorHerring PR, Editor of The Poke);
- Tim Pool (VICE journalist and live streaming expert)
Interested to know more?
For more information on the event and to register for tickets click here.