Following a number of insightful and inspiring WordPress talks at SAScon we just had to share this event!
WordPress powers nearly 25% of all new websites made today, and is currently used in over 50 million existing sites. This is a hands on work shop where attendees will learn how to use WordPress as well as the many ways you can modify and customise the website.
When and Where?
The event will take place on Monday 17th June 2013 at the TechHub, 77 Dale Street, Manchester, M1 2HG
This event is ideal for anyone who wants to get started in web publishing, people who want to know more about how WordPress works or a business who wants to start a blog.
Participants will be leave with the ability to:
- Install WordPress
- Add content with pages and posts
- Understand the basics of HTML (shortcodes and quicktags)
- Install themes and plug-ins to enhance WordPress
- Control comments (pingbacks and tracebacks)
- Apply simple customisations to WordPress
Want to know more?
For more information and to book tickets for this work shop click here…