Salary: £25k - £30k
A leading media company with offices around the world is looking
for a PPC Campaign Manager to fill a new role in their expanding
team at their Manchester offices. The candidate will have a genuine
passion for the paid search industry and a willingness to keep up
to date with industry developments. Because the company is
experiencing continued growth, this is a new role as part of a new
PPC team, so the correct candidate will have the chance to make the
role their own and take full control.
This new role requires a PPC Campaign Manager with strong
analytical thinking. The role is not client facing; however with
campaigns being run globally excellent communication skills are
required. The successful candidate will be responsible for the
implementation of PPC campaigns; therefore excellent knowledge of
paid search is very important. Experience using analytical tools
such as Google Analytics is also essential.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong experience in client management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Finance and business management experience.
- Influential, natural leader.
- Experience working on large campaigns (B2B and B2C)
- Creative and strategic viewpoint.
Responsibilities within the role:
- Build and maintain successful and long-standing working
relationships with clients.
- Oversee the development and growth of the company.
- Manage and influence a team of Executives.
- Identify potential commercial opportunities.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news.
If this role looks like the ideal next step in your
digital career then act now. Click APPLY NOW,
Call The Candidate team directly on 0161 833 1044 or email us on
firstname.lastname@example.org now to find out