A worldwide sportswear brand is looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to join their highly successful team and their offices based in Manchester. This would be an excellent career move for a courageous and self-motivated marketing manager with a passion for football.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the successful candidate will become an ambassador for the brand, developing and implementing the annual brand strategy. The successful candidate will be an expert in the digital marketing field, possess strong financial skills and have had experience developing and executing annual marketing plans through TV, print and digital.
The ideal candidate:
- Educated to degree level in a Business/Marketing qualification.
- Strategic thinker with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Marketing Mix.
- Ability to manage and train entry level marketing staff.
- A broad knowledge and passion for football.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experienced in the development of annual marketing plans (Print, TV, Digital)
Responsibilities within the role:
- Work with project management team to identify consumer needs.
- Increase sales and market share by building brand equity.
- Develop positioning strategy for brands.
- Conduct research to identify business initiatives.
- Manage global advertising campaigns.
- Develop and coach members of the marketing team.
If this role looks like the ideal next step in your digital career then act now. Click APPLY NOW, Call The Candidate team directly on 0161 833 1044 or email us on email@example.com now to find out more!