Given that today's digital marketing sector is very much
candidate and employee driven, it goes without saying that that
your most important focus should be your staff. By focusing on
these key areas this should help you nurture the talent that you
have. They are both areas that clients and candidates should be
focussing on in order to develop staff and increase retention:
- PDP - to assist with a steady level of development, digital
employees should have a Personal Development Plan, this will
identify their strengths and shortfalls in their skill-set and
ultimately gave you the direction you both need.
- Training - regular training sessions based around the role and
`sharpening the sword' for your staff. It is so easy to put
training on the back burner, but a little time devoted can pay huge
- Know your competition - the reason that people tend to leave is
that they feel that the grass is greener. Identify what sets you
apart and shout develop that.
- Identify their ideal role - as with the majority of people they
will want to progress - show them steps that they have to take and
- Celebrate the wins - it is important that a team ethos is
developed. This will come about if you celebrate any wins
As a digital marketing recruitment agency based in Manchester we
are keen to support our clients and candidates alike.
For more consultative advice please don't hesitate to contact
Brian, Colin or Maz on email@example.com.
We do digital marketing recruitment in Manchester, the North West