Sorry, this role has now been fulfilled. For our latest digital marketing jobs click here
A leading financial trader based in the heart of Manchester City Centre is looking for a talented, ambitious SEO Manager to join their world-class team! If you're searching for a new challenge, then this could be the job for you!
Our client's office is situated in Manchester City Centre, surrounded by everything that Manchester has to offer you! Over the years, this highly successful company has won multiple prestigious awards and it's no surprise since they have over a decade's worth of experience within the industry! As the business continues to grow at a rapid rate, they are looking for a new SEO Manager!
The SEO Manager will be a fantastic leader who can manage their workload in order to ensure that all targets are met! They will be required to produce and implement innovative SEO strategies which will drive the company's revenue. As part of the job, the SEO Manager will be required to train and develop the junior members of the team in order to ensure that all work is being produced to the highest of standards!
The Key Responsibilities of the SEO Manager:
• Ensure that all revenue targets are met by producing ground-breaking campaigns
• Create and implement search engine optimisation strategies
• Keep ahead of the latest industry trends
• Improve the efficiency of all the SEO campaigns by optimising the SEO processes used
• On a regular basis, produce reports which can be used internally to provide clear visibility for key metrics
• Coordinate the production of the on-page SEO techniques and adapt the findings
The Ideal Candidate:
• At least 2 years' experience of working within an SEO role
• Excellent time management, communication, and organisational skills are vital for the role
• Capable of producing highly successful SEO campaigns whilst working in a dynamic environment
• Comfortable using Google Algorithms and Google Analytics
• Competent in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical mind-set
• A team player who can work well on their own
• Possesses advanced knowledge of various SEO tools including Google Webmaster Tools
Are you the person that we are looking for? Apply online now or contact one of our award-winning recruitment consultants on 0161 833 1044 now.
Laura is one of those rare recruiters that takes the time to really understand both the business and recruit to make sure they're the perfect fit through exhaustive prep, screening, research but also an uncanny understanding of what people really want. I can't recommend her enough for her professionalism and patience.