Sorry, this role has now been fulfilled. For our latest digital marketing jobs click here
Are you a breath of fresh air with a creative marketing flair?We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive at one of the world's leading outdoor retailers. This business has grown massively and hold a foothold in this industry but are not ready to stop and are still exploring new markets. They require the marketing executive implement innovative marketing strategies and be a breath of fresh air in this successful marketing team. They with have a marketing flair and ability to use this to execute strategies. An interest in outdoor fashion would be advantageous.
They will report directly to the Designer, ensuring that all material is brand appropriate and reflects the message and voice of their creative campaigns.
Role and Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive
• Implement and report to the Designer with the day to day actions of creative strategies
• Monitor and increase traffic and conversion rates across all media platforms, including mobile and apps
• Monitor all ongoing activity and actively improve performance wherever possible
• Ensure comfortable customer journeys from all marketing perspectives all the way through the purchase process
• Ensure regular testing takes place through communicating with the UX Team and other relevant teams
• Communicating ongoing digital marketing requirements for all channels
• Assist with content launches being flexible and driven to assist in launches within timescales
• Check all platform-marketing areas are being utilised to maximise sales
• Test all product listing and links to ensure correct links are used
• Review heat maps and provide analysis and insight for using going forward
Skills and Attributes
• Experience in a similar marketing role is essential
• Interested in outdoor fashion
• Must be fully IT literate and proficient in key software
• Thrives and delivers in a high energy fast paced environment to meet deadlines
• Highly organised with excellent administrative skills
This is an excellent opportunity packed with career development potential so do not hesitate and apply today! Alternatively to discuss the role further contact with our award winning eCommerce Recruitment Team on 0161 833 1044 or email your CV to email@example.com .
Sophie & the team at The Candidate provided us with an extremely professional and efficient service. Of the 5 interviews we conducted any of the candidates would have fit the role perfectly, it's a shame we had to narrow it down to 2. Highly recommended. Thanks!